Protein Hot Chocolate.

Jo_Jo
on 12/15/16 7:38 am
RNY on 02/09/16

Can anyone suggest a good tasting protein or low carb hot chocolate. It's getting cold out there and I do miss my hot chocolate. Thanks.

4' 11" Female. Sw 238. Goal138. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/16 5:55 am

So I actually just use regular hot coco mix(after checking the nut. label) and then use 1/2 portion of hot hot ho****er and a 1/2 portion of room temperature chocolate premier protein shake as the base. I really like this combo.

its nice as a evening snack or a morning snack, because the protein shake really helps fill me up, it doesn't upset my stomach like a milk based hot coco would, and it has some nutritional value with the protein! Also, I genuinely can't tell I'm drinking my protein shake, which is great because I don't particularly love the taste of the shakes by themselves.

i also do something similar with coffee. I don't use sugar or creamer anymore, just slowly add my shake in throughout the day. Works great.

DubfromBP
on 1/15/17 10:13 am
VSG on 10/13/15

I've seen several sugar-free versions in the grocery stores lately.

Haven't tried them but was thinking they may be good mixed with coffee.

Live, love and make the most out of what your surgeon has done for you...........live your life without excuses and without regrets.

Ifoundmywhy
on 6/5/17 10:44 am

I know this is an old post, but I drink ProtiDiet hot cocoa protein mix. Its amazing!

Most Active