cramps question

queenfairy
on 1/13/12 11:07 pm - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
since before i found out i was pregnant and now more frecuently i get this horrible cramp in my stomach on the left hand side ...not really painfull but literally feels like my stomach or should i said my intestines are twisting or balling up!! has anyone else felt that? i kinda put my fist into my stomach wen it happens and bend forward and goes away in seconds...but very unconfortable!! but doc cant find anything wrong  am puzzeled and pray is not some kind of obstruction or kink!! dang!

TaNyA BeCeRrA

nicole W.
on 1/14/12 2:31 am - Bismarck, ND
Could be a gas bubble, which would explain why when you push against it, it goes away fairly quickly.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Lianne C.
on 1/14/12 4:33 am - Garden City, MI
I was having issues with that, when I called my surgeon he told me that is where the "lower stomach" or the part that does not get food is at. He told me that it could be ulcer in that stomach and he put me on a liquid diet and zantac for a week to see if it started to feel better. I had that "feeling" not exactly pain pain but very uncomfortable pain. Well it got better with the change, so ask your surgeon what you should do.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1275 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views