Scary week :(

angelrose
on 7/20/11 2:43 am - indio, CA
Had mysterious "period" at work the other day. Ended up being admitted to labor and delivery but they couldn't find anything wrong. They sent me home and put me on bed rest. I'm still working but I have a quiet desk job. I feel fine. The baby's moving. No more bleeding. Just a sudden gush that soiled my pants and that was it? Anyone else experience this? I'm anemic still. Currently looking for a better iron supplement and will ask the doc tomorrow about B-12 shots.
hockeybabe2u
on 7/20/11 3:12 am - Allegan, MI
I had that happened to me when I was 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  I went to my friends house and got out of my car and felt a warm gush between my legs. Totally scared the crap out of me!  I called my doctor and went to the ER.  I ended up having a small tear on my placenta....from my understanding though, it wasn't on the placenta so much as it was a small part of my placenta that came away from the wall.  This happened on a Thursday and I had some spotting through the weekend and nothing since.  I had an ultrasound this Monday and all was healed up!  In fact, she said if she didn't know my history, she would have missed the small spot completely.  The baby and everything on my ultrasound looked good.  It don't sound like this is what happened to you, because they didn't find anything wrong while you were in labor and delivery.  They did do an ultrasound right?  I was told this was just a freak thing that happened to me because I don't have any signs that would cause that to happen (trama, drug abuse, physical abuse, etc).  I hope all will continue to get better for you and you will have an uneventful rest of your pregnancy!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1339 views