plastic surgeon in bay area california?

carrie95376
on 7/15/14 5:21 am - tracy, CA

Hi I'm looking for a referral for a plastic surgeon in Tracy, Pleasanton, Livermore or even Dublin Danville area. Any info would be great- referrals as well as who to stay away from if you weren't happy with dr.

AZDee
on 7/17/14 12:43 pm - Gilbert, AZ

I don't like to give negative reports of doctors but I would advise you to steer clear of Steven H. Williams, MD of Dublin, CA as a friend of mine almost died after he sent her home with a blood clot in her leg after removing a large vein with out letting her know during a thigh lift...She has endured at least 4 surgeries since her original thigh lift in Dec. she now will be having vein transplants to replace her lost veins...

AZDee
on 7/17/14 12:49 pm - Gilbert, AZ

I flew down to San Diego where I was picked up and taken to my Surgeons Clinic just 5 miles south of the border.  It was a great experience with a board Certified Plastic Surgeon who also has a specialty in Micro- Surgery so his incisions and sewing are simply amazing.  The whole experience was great the recovery center that I stayed at for a week before flying home to my excellent care by my surgeon, who is named Dr. Victor Gutierrez.  His prices were also great, but most of all his abilities are some of the best I have ever seen, it was well worth the extra effort to go down there...

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/14 4:22 am

I do not know Dr. Gutierrez but I was intrigued that you mentioned that he was board Certified Plastic Surgeon so I did look him up. Yes, he is certified by the Mexican Board! I would suggest that you do compare the training requirements of this compared to our American Board of Plastic Surgery. The latter requires at least three years of plastic and reconstructive training AFTER a general surgery training of at least three years. Then, a written exam is taken and then an oral examination at which the candidate needs to present cases that he has done. This is much different! I am glad that you did have a good result with a doctor in Mexico but again caution others to be careful and consider your options to try and save a thousand or two dollars!

cdisanti
on 7/21/14 8:44 am - CA
cdisanti
on 7/21/14 8:45 am - CA

I'm having my tummy tuck in Bakersfield. But my surgeon is in Fresno

Crazeru
on 7/21/14 10:51 am

I flew to Monterrey Mexico and had my PS with Dr Sauceda.  Wonderful experience and had most everything done.  LBL, BL, mini thigh, arms, 4 days later a full facelift with upper and lower lids.  Went back 2 yrs later for an upper body lift.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Tracy D.
on 7/22/14 5:09 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Chris - I know it was awhile ago that you had work done by Dr. Saucedo but can you tell me more about his prices please?   Especially for the LBL and upper body lift.   

Thanks! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/14 4:16 am

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in the bay area. Your best bet is to make sure that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Also, being a member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons will assure you that they specialize in bariatric face and body contouring.

Most Active