Anyone have info on Mexico Plastic Surgeon Victor Ramirez?

spurredhal
on 4/25/12 1:15 pm - Portland, OR
I have been searching for information for a surgeon for a tummy tuck, arm lift and thigh lift.  I am open to really anywhere in the world and although originally rulling out Mexico am now reconsidering.  I received a fairly low quote from a surgeon through PlacidWay.com for the surgeon Dr. Victor Ramirez who is located out of Mexicali.  Has anyone heard of this surgeon?  If so, please send me any information which you have.  If you have specific information on another surgeon, I would love to receive that information as well.  Thank you so much-Max  
Spedteacher59
on 4/26/12 1:45 am - Levittown, PA
If you are looking at Mexico lots of people on here talk about how wonderful Dr. Sauceda is......I would take a look at information concerning him if I were you. Just put his name in the SEarch button on this page and lots of posts will come up on him. He is supposed to be a very talented surgeon with great prices.

Good Luck!!!
Kathy
Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/26/12 2:45 am
 Thanks Kathy! Yes! Dr Sauceda is the best! He will be in Las Vegas June 1 and 2 for in person consults! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

samiamiam
on 4/27/12 5:05 am
Hi there, With all of the people that love dr.S so much I am imagining that he has a very long list of patients. Do you know how long the wait is for surgery? Do you know if you have to see him in person or if he will do an evaluation before hand? Did you have your pre-op in Mexico or in the states?

Thank you
Teresa
Crazeru
on 4/27/12 6:42 am
Generally, you can book when ever Dr S is available.  Could be as early as next week.  You take pics front, side, back, side, and neck/face, batwings etc, if you want that type of work.  Send to [email protected] and he'll get back to you with a quote.  You send him 3 preferred dates, and he'll let you know if he can get you in.  You don't go on his schedule until you book your flight and send him the details. 

Dr Sauceda will send you the preop labs that he wants done before you come down, and he'll send you health papers to fill out and send back.

If you want to see him in person, he'll be in Las Vegas June 1st and 2nd and he is available for consults.  If you want more info, click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to our group.

You can look at the surgery schedule at the top in the sticky's and see if anyone else from OH will be there when you want to go.  

My PCP ordered all my labs and EKG and I sent them down to Dr S and took him the EKG.  You can scan it and send it down that way too.   

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

samiamiam
on 4/27/12 7:17 am
I just got to thinkin, I got a loan through medicredit to pay for my tummy tuck which will be 8,500. I don't think that they cover surgeries completed in other countries. Do you know of any of those type of medical loan places do or do you have to pay cash?
samiamiam
on 4/27/12 7:19 am
All together I want a tummy tuck, breast lift, arms, lower body lift, lipo and a chin lift with some laser treatments on my face or chemical peel and some fillers in my cheeks and lips. Just a small order lol. I could not have an epideral with my last c-section, they tried and tried and could not place it. What if I went all the way to mexico and they could not get it in there either? Yikes.
Crazeru
on 4/27/12 10:59 am
Mrs Dr S is very good.  I felt 3 little pin*****s and I was out.  Most don't even feel her putting the epidural lines in.  I didn't even feel a pinch with the line in my hand.  Email Dr S about it. 

I did a 401k loan, others have worked extra jobs, home equity loan.  Does your loan have to be sent to a Dr?  Dr S does use a Houston Bank for wire transfers.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

DiamondInTheRough
on 4/27/12 3:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Dr. v Ramires is the surgeon that worked on Kim Kardashian

Iam_with_the_Band
on 4/27/12 9:35 pm
 Do you have a link for that information? I can only find a surgeon in S Cali. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active