Recomendations for Dallas/Ft Worth plastic surgeon??

txhotmomma
on 5/19/11 10:35 pm
I am starting to research plastic surgeons in the Metroplex, if you know of a good one, one that you have used or have heard good things about, can you please send me their name!  Also, if you have heard of or had a bad experience with one, please send me their name also so I don't make that mistake!
thank you for your help!
Rachel (txhotmomma)        
AshleyInTexas
on 5/20/11 4:12 am - TX
I live in Tyler so I'm half way between Dallas and Shreveport.  My surgeon is Dr. Holly Casey Wall of The Wall Plastic Surgery Center and Medispa in Shreveport.  I'm 8 weeks out from my BL/BA and I will be going back for a TT in Feb.  She's awesome and so is her staff. 

I went on a few consults in Dallas and 1 in Oklahoma City.  I liked Holly the best!

HTH
Ash ;o)

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

jtsmom02
on 5/20/11 8:48 pm - Mineola, TX
I am also in the Tyler area. I had consults in Dallas and Tyler.  I chose Dr James Saar in Tyler.  I am 100% happy with him and I plan to have another surgery or two with him in the future!

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

cyndi U.
on 5/20/11 9:51 pm - forney, TX
I had consults w/Dr. Jeff Kenkel @ UTSW in Dallas & Dr. Byrne in Plano (has a office in Rockwall also).  Both impressed me & had free consultations if you mention the magazine article.  I ended up going w/the residency program @ Baylor - Houston & couldn't have been more pleased!  I would have been completely happy w/Dr. Kenkel or Dr. Byrne tho, just couldn't afford full prices!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

Marsha-Marsha-Marsh
a

on 5/21/11 11:11 am - Durant, OK
I had a panniculectomy with Dr. Pin at Baylor University Hosital in Dallas.  He was amazing with me!  I live in Oklahoma, but the drive to Dallas was definitely worth it.  I'm getting ready for an upper body lift, but am using a dr. in Oklahoma City this time. 

34 lbs. lost before surgery on December 22, 2008.   105 lbs. lost prior to signing up for WLS.
Most Active