Before & After Pics Posted

gypsywoman6789
on 4/20/09 4:42 am - Hudson, NH
Ok, so I finally got around to it.  Posted my Before Pics and my 1 week post-op pics.  I will ask my hubby to take my 2 wk pics tonight! 
Bella8891
on 4/20/09 6:29 am - NY
You must feel so much better with the skin removal.  You look great!  Congratulations!
Ciao,
Bella

SURGERY......................................NOW........................................................ GOAL

gypsywoman6789
on 4/20/09 6:39 am - Hudson, NH
It's so funny because I remember when he took the one week pics and I was like WOW what a difference.  And when I looked at them today I was like, OMG look how swollen I am because now I'm another week out and look much different.  Will post the new pics soon.

Thanks for the compliments and yes,  I do feel better now with all that skin done.  It will be interesting to see how it is once I am able to remove the binder.  Time will tell.
ng
on 4/20/09 10:03 am - Southwest, LA
Wow, that is great.  it is fantastic that you actually got exactly what you wanted.... and are doing so well.
bamagirlee
on 4/20/09 6:56 am - Phenix City, AL
THANK YOU for sharing!! My panni is about the same size but I have lots of fat inside mine. I also have the muffin tops and looks like you were spared from that. Anyway, it's VERY encouraging to see such good results, and at only one week out at that! 
Can't wait to see the next set.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

gypsywoman6789
on 4/20/09 7:02 am - Hudson, NH
I definitely had alot of fat still in my panni, maybe more  so up higher than in the "hangy down" portion but definitely had serious muffin top.

When are you thinking about having surgery?  It was scary but next to my WLS it is the best thing I ever did - and I don't take having surgery lightly. 
bamagirlee
on 4/20/09 7:47 am - Phenix City, AL
My Dr sent in for insurance approval last week so I'm hoping to hear back within about 3-4 weeks, then will schedule as soon as I can. While waiting for the approval I've made an appointment with a different PS just to get another opinion. The approval will be good for any surgeon within my insurance plan.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

gypsywoman6789
on 4/20/09 12:46 pm - Hudson, NH
Good idea, I saw 3 PS's.  Ended up going with the first one anyway but it was very eye opening to go to 3 and hear very different approaches to what they thought should be done and even more intersting to hear what they thought ins would or would not approve.
DEBI R.
on 4/20/09 9:29 am - CORSICANA, TX
You look great, you don't look too swollen at all.
I got my last 4 drains out today, I had 6 and I'm really swollen. Wednesday will be 2 weeks for me too. It seems like I'm swelling more now than when I first came home. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

gypsywoman6789
on 4/20/09 12:45 pm - Hudson, NH
Holy cow, 6 drains!  Well at least they are all out now, it's such a relief isn't it?  I had several days here and there in the last week tues/wed and Fri/Sat that I really had alot of swelling and it was very uncomfortable.  But today was MUCH better, and I can tell a huge difference b/c I had to tighten my binder.  And I kow the swelling was because i was over doing it so I did absolutely nothing from Sat afternoon through til this morning and I'm sure that is what made the difference.

Most Active