Got the all clear!!!

Susan S.
on 4/15/09 7:53 am - Roselle, NJ
I'm 4 weeks post medial thigh lift - 6 weeks post brachioplasty/augmentation and everything's healed so well my surgeon said - "do anything you want to do....I've never seen anything like it - but go ahead "- so the first warm spring day i'll be able to give the bike a try again.......I did some lunges/squats on Monday with my trainer - slow -very controlled - and they were fine.  I've resumed yoga - with less than full extensions on the lower body poses - but I'm almost there......it's such a relief...I had drains in with the thigh lift for a full two weeks - and we pulled them two weeks ago Monday even though they were putting out over 90ccs/day - I had a little ankle swelling - but that's resolved.   Being down for these procedures has been so hard for me......the gym is my mental health cross addiction and not being able to move damn near drove me crazy!      I hope everybody else is doing well.....healing well - or looking forward to their procedures.    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

noregretsx10
on 4/15/09 8:05 am - San Pedro, CA
Congratulations Susan! So glad you are doing well. Yay!!

Angela
Kelly V.
on 4/15/09 8:39 am - Galion, OH
Grats Susan!!  I am so happy for you.  All your plastics are done and you can just live!! 
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/09 8:55 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
AWESOME news!  Congrats!
Ruth
Bootsee01
on 4/15/09 10:55 am - FL
Way to go. I can't wait to see updated photos.

gypsywoman6789
on 4/15/09 11:14 am - Hudson, NH
Congratulations on a speedy recovery!  I've followed your postings closely and have learned alot.  I am just 8 days post tt, drains are out and I can't wait to be back to functional! 
bamagirlee
on 4/15/09 11:20 am - Phenix City, AL
That is fantastic, you are a great inspiration!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

cbhjr98
on 4/15/09 6:42 pm
congrats! just take it slow, dont overdo it and have to go backwards again...

I can't wait until I'm back to 'normal' as well.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
2kristie
on 4/16/09 5:05 am - , MO
I just wanted to say I too am going stir crazy by not getting any exercise.  It was my sanity saver and stress reliever and I am just going nuts!!  I really enjoy exercise and I am finding that I am craving even doing some chores so I can get moving but it is really tiring me out and making me sore and my swelling is worse when I do too much.  Its very frustrating but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and should be released to do some walking at least real soon.  I have again become very aware of what is important to me and why I want to continue my journey to health and well being. 

Congrats on getting moving and getting some fresh air...spring is here!! 
knailnhair
on 4/16/09 5:12 am - Milford, NJ

Congrats Susan!!!  You must feel like you look...a million bucks!!!!

Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active