Surgeon Recomendations in Illinois

jon1970
on 4/13/09 2:33 pm
Does anyone have any plastic surgeon recomendations in Ilinois? I am in the western burbs.

Thanks
Pam W.
on 4/13/09 11:27 pm - St Charles, IL
I'm in the western burbs, too.  I LOVE  MY PS!  His name is Todd Hewell.  I had my first procedure with a different surgeon who was very conservative.  I've had everything else lifted with Dr Hewell.  He is extraordinary.  His phone number is 377-1133. 

Julia K.
on 4/14/09 5:14 am - IN
Dr. Lawrence Zachary has done all my work and he is amazing. He really caters to those that have WLS. He is at the University of Chicago, but that is very expensive. He is also at Weiss Memorial Hospital in Chicago and that has better pricing. He will do everything possible to get your insurance to cover as much as possible. I strongly recommend you see him for at least a consult.

Julia K

PS: I go in next Wednesday and he is going to lift my back and take the excess to fill the girls out a little more. He is also going to tweaking my left inner thigh and redo a scar from my LBL that opened while healing. I will out for a while next week, but I am looking forward to being finished. Or at least I hope this is the last.
bradshaw0506
on 4/17/09 2:07 pm - Chicago, IL
I second the Dr. Zachary recommendation.  I'll be seeing him for my pre-op appt. on the 21st and surgery on the 4th at Weiss.

I've got a LBL from knees up to breast bone.  He's going to remove a bunch of skin but he's going to do a lot of sculpting with lipo to get everything into the right shape.  Then he'll slip in some 300cc implants, I have no need for a lift though.

I'm so excited!

I MY DS!!!

jon1970
on 4/30/09 3:53 am
Thanks for the information.

I met with Dr Zachary last week and am sceduled with him on May 11.

Jon
Most Active