Guess its nothing....

Danielle H.
on 4/13/09 4:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Well, still haven't heard from bloodwork, but the pain has subsided in my belly (right upper) since Thursday (which had me on my knees that day).  I got pain meds, only taking them when its bad and haven't since Saturday evening. 

Went to see my PS this morning, tummy sore to the touch but all he felt were a few marble like harder places and he said its probably fat deposits that are healing.  He didn't say restrict anything - in fact he told me to work through the pain some (of course guarding that its not just a sludge in the gallbladder, which I'll know more after bloodwork is back).

Who knows, I hate random pains and not knowing, but if its not still hurting other than just muscle soreness I guess I can get back to my workouts and see how it goes.

Just wanted to update yall!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

gypsywoman6789
on 4/13/09 5:12 am - Hudson, NH
Well lets keep our fingers crossed that it is just part of your healing process and nothing more.  Hang in there.
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/09 5:16 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sounds like the good news is nothing serious jumped out from the blood work or you probably would have heard from them already.......and since the PS didn't seem to concerned you can probably relax.

Keep us posted....
Hope you continue to feel better
Ruth
akers123
on 4/13/09 7:44 am - Charlotte Hall, MD
YIPPE YIPEE YIPEE.......  Our body's healing is hard to judge.  Humm, what was that, is it something?  etc etc etc.  I do the same thing!!

Glad everything is good!
Kristi Akers
Gastric Bypass - Feb 6, 2004
Lower Body Lift - Feb 25, 2009
Breast Lift/Lipo - Dec 7, 2009
Upper Body Lift/Arms - Feb 23, 2011

droth
on 4/13/09 9:38 am
Well, I guess it's good news that it's nothing serious!  In a way you want it to be "something" so you can at least fix the problem.

At least your pain has subsided, which is ia good thing.  My fingers are crossed that you are pain free from now on!!!!

Most Active