Since no one is posting....

mermaidoz
on 9/14/17 11:09 am - Canada

let me do a fill-in post, and boast about my continued weightloss.

July 20 I posted my exhilaration at finally breaking the Onderland barrier.

Today am happy to share the scale read 177.5 lbs, so my goal of distancing myself from that once elusive 200 lb threshold has been achieved. Think I will have no difficulties in breaking 175 lbs....Onwards and downwards!

We finally have Summer temps here after a mostly cool and rainy Summer. Hope this isn't Indian Summer as we had a first frost a couple of weeks ago. Cancelling my errands today and going to the condo pool to catch some sun and some natural vit D. Snow will be here soon enough, and thanks to Irma and Harvey, usual winter escapes for us Snowbirds have been hammered to oblivion. Looks like a winter of cocooning ahead in wool socks and lots of movies at home.

Hope you are having a better day than yesterday wherever you are!

toshort
on 9/14/17 2:13 pm

That's great! I had a 15 pound weight gain and have managed to get 8.2 pounds off. Here in Philadelphia is warm and humid and the weekend shows some rain. Since it is my weekend off I plan to go camping for some rest and relaxation with a little hiking thrown in for good measure.

Everyone have a great Friday and weekend.

yvonnef1964
on 9/14/17 7:22 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Congratulations on your weight loss

Ready2goNOW
on 9/16/17 6:39 pm

That is great news about your weight loss!

I never had the goal to get to Onederland as I have a large frame & bone structure. My goal was to get to 225 which I missed by 5 pounds before regaining. However, 230 looked good...I think I would look anorexic if I hit 199!

It is good to hear that with continued perserverence many years after our surgeries we can still succeed.

Congratulations!

I hate to see summer go, but this one was not very exciting so I am not really sad. The weather was actually pretty tolerable for the most part...not too hot or humid so it felt unbearable. I am actually looking forward to Fall this year as I enjoy walking in the cooler temps. I also enjoy a heavy rainy day if I am able to stay inside.

Just hope no big snowfalls...

Kathy

StephanieF.
on 9/24/17 7:23 pm

I have a large bone structure for my height, too. You're probably taller than me! I'm only 5'6" and when I got down to 147, my plastic surgeon said that I was nothing but skin and bones. I've known many women my height who weigh much less! But I do have wide shoulders and hips, so I guess if I weighed 120 I'd look pitiful.

Extended tummy tuck/hernia repair on July 28, 2008! Five pounds of skin removed!
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~W.D

Weight at surgery on July 26, 2006: 304 lbs
Lowest weight: 147 (157 pounds lost!)
Regain over the past 2 years (2012-2014) - 59 pounds
REBOOTING! :) Working on losing back down to 160 (beginning Jan. 18, 2015)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views