THURSDAY...better late than never

Nancy B
on 12/1/16 6:39 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Hello, everyone-

We are experiencing some nasty cold winds...however it is far better than the WHITE stuff!

Today I saw my orthodontist. I have to wear braces on my teeth due to a bad car accident many years ago..rear-ended by a big truck that caused alot of dental damage. Because I do public speaking, it is a pain   when my lips get caught between the changing gaps in my teeth (from the accident, they shift now) and that causes cuts and bleeding so now I am wearing braces again...fun at 68. My teeth have shifted back into pace   but I must always wear the braces at night to maintain their positions in my jaw.

Then I attended in a meeting, organizing an Elvis Presley MUSICAL for charity..I am in the background doing marketing , which is fine by me. However, I have managed to get ELVIS to drop in for a few minutes at my sorority's Christmas dinner party (this will be a huge surprise for our ladies...all in our 50s and up). Roy LeBlanc is Canada's number one Elvis impersonator and will be starring in the February Musical!

In between, I have been on the computer and the phone, calling and arranging sponsorships for our BPW 100th birthday and provincial conference. Next week, I will see my family doctor to find out what treatment i will get for this severe anemia that I have just be diagnosed with...it will be such a relief to feel more human and not exhausted & shivering cold all of the time. I also got some Christmas shopping done. I am making alot...baked goods for a dear friend who loves such things but never has time to make her own (she has 7 kids and 8 grands)...making memory boxes for my grand daughters and , if I have time, one for Danny's lady as well. Also crocheting a few wardrobe pieces for Kaylee's American beauty doll. (ball gown and matching stole in pink with white & silver twisted trim).

Breakfast: hot chocolate protein drink

Lunch: rice crackers and hard cheddar cheese and a slice of extra lean kolbassa

Snack: banana

Dinner: baked beans and ground beef

Bedtime snack: hot chocolate protein drink

Stay warm and stay safe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!