Wonderful Wet Wednesday

Pat R.
on 9/7/11 12:17 am - Sturgis, MI
Julia, the video was just lovely -- you are certainly your Mother's daughter -- you look so much like her -- beautiful.   Celine Dion is my favorite singer -- the music was awesome.   thank you for sharing such sweet memories.  
Hugs,
Pat R.
Connie D.
on 9/7/11 5:29 am
Julia...what a beautiful tribute to a gracious lady. Thank you for sharing! 

Hugs....connie d
Eileen Briesch
on 9/7/11 7:25 am - Evansville, IN
Julia, the tribute is beautiful and you certainly take after your mom.

Hope the oral surgery went OK.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

annette R.
on 9/6/11 9:33 pm - ithaca, NY
We have rain here too. GOOD! The well needs water.

The water aerobics instructor asked if I could help encourage people from the support group to join the class. Other than hog tieing them, I don't know how to get people into the pool. Heck, I can't even convince some to take their supplements. This will take some thought.

Last night I was playing with a tug of war toy with BaxterDog 20, TonyBlack Cat, and Jimmy Cat 11. The three of them were playing hard. Suddenly I noticed blood on the toy. OH NO!! Poor Baxter lost a tooth, as puppy's always do. I found it on the floor and asked Tom if we should put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy.Fairy

Kisses
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Laureen S.
on 9/6/11 10:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Nettie,

What about telling them that it aids in their weightloss/maintenance and it is a good workout without a lot of the effects that other forms of exercise are often accompanied by.

Hugs, Laureen

P.S.  Yes, under the pillow so that Baxter can get a treat!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

annette R.
on 9/6/11 11:15 pm - ithaca, NY
Thanks for the advice, I'll try that route again. There are a few of us who go to the class and rave about the class every week.

Maybe I could use this as an agenda topic: "What keeps you from exercising?" Get their input and see if some unknown problem limits attendance.

Tom Nixed putting the tooth under our pillow. Between dog hair, cat hair, animals toys, and Tom's food crumbs, our bed has enough stuff.

Kisses
Nettie

Pat R.
on 9/7/11 12:19 am - Sturgis, MI
Annette - do you find kitty nails around the house.....my Miss Fluffy has her back nails and every few months I find toe nails on the floor!

I think Baxter needs an extra treat to reward him for his tooth!!

Hugs,
Pat r.
annette R.
on 9/7/11 3:06 am - ithaca, NY
Pat - we find them all over the house. Tony is the only one who allows me to trim nails.

Baxter shared a cinnamon roll with Tom. That was his treat. My little puppy is going to turn into a little piggy from sharing snacks with Tom.

Kisses
Annette

Eileen Briesch
on 9/7/11 4:48 am - Evansville, IN
I find kitty nails all the time ... and whiskers too.

I think Baxter needs a treat from the dog tooth fairy.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Patricia R.
on 9/6/11 10:25 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Monica and everyone else,
Congrats on your sobriety.  Keep on keeping on.  You are doing great.

Today would have been my brother, Jack's 60th birthday.  He died in February 08 of blood clots, a complication of knee surgery.  I miss him terribly.  My younger brother, Neil, died at age 40 of blood clots as well.  He had the clotting disorder I have.  I miss him as well.  So, I am in a rather melancholy mood today.

I have one appointment today.  I did have my therapy appointment set for this evening, but it is supposed to rain again today, and I don't do well in rain on long drives.  My therapist is an hour and half away.

I have to go.  Talk to you later.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1191 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views