I'M HOME AGAIN

Judy G.
on 6/10/11 3:03 am - Galion, OH

Well we got home last night from Michigan and let me tell you...we had a good time!!!! Mom's birthday party went great!!! She had lots of gifts and lots of family there!!! Food was also good!!! She had a good time!!! The weather was perfect for her to enjoy her day!!!!

Spent sunday night at my friend's Phyllis and Jon's. Got up monday morning took the dogs to the kennel and off we went to Mackinaw City and the Island for a couple days of fun fun fun!!! Had a good time while we were there and then the weather got nasty so we called the rest of the trip short and came back to their place and picked up the dogs. We then left to go see mom and asked if she wanted to go for dinner. NOPE! To hot she said. OK. So we went to the motel and got cooled off and relaxed. I took a nap for about an hour. Seems party animal Rick isn't into sleeping lately...only while others are driving!!! So needless to say I was tired. Got up from nap then went across the street for hot dogs and that was one mistake I will never do again!!! Had to be in the bathroom for a few hours if you know what I mean....never will eat there again!!! Had a big storm come through about midnight and knocked the power out. Didn't get that back on til almost time for us to leave. So we packed up the car and left for mom's once again. Spent some time with her and then came back to Ohio late yesterday. Weather was nice while driving home. Roads were terrible on the way to Michingan though!!! OMG!!!! Thought we were going to be killed and we were only about a 1/2 hour away from home saturday!!! Policeman stopped his car with lights on to get a chair out of the roadway!!!! Cars all over the place trying to avoid him and one came right up on our backend!!! OMG!!! Thought that was it for us!!! But I guess GOD was watching over us once again!!!! THANKYOU GOD!!!! People were driving just terrible and the road construction...not sure who designed the way it was/is set up but they need to get this done better for goodness sake!!! But anyhow we made it back safe and sound!!!

Raining here in Ohio now and its cooled off alot!!! 65* and looks like that is how it will be for the remainder of my vacation....sighs...go figure!

Well that is about it for me. Need to get things unpacked that didn't get done last night. Just wanted to check in with you all because I just know that you all missed me so much....LMAO

Thoughts and Prayers to those that need them!!!

HUGS

Laureen S.
on 6/10/11 4:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Send that 65 degree weather my way, ok Judy. . .

Glad you had a mostly good time while you were away. . .  I don't like this soggy, hot, humid stuff. . .  hopefully I will have a good weekend to look forward to, as this begins my first 3-day weekend of the summer, spaced out my vakay to every other week having 3-day weekends. . .  no money, no vacation. . .  otherwise life is wonderful (lol)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Judy G.
on 6/10/11 4:35 am - Galion, OH

Doing my best to send the cooler weather your way!!! Hope it gets to you so you can enjoy your time off!!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 6/10/11 2:19 pm
Judy....glad you made it back safe and sound!!!!

Try to relax a little and enjoy those last few days!!!

Love and hugs....connie d
Judy G.
on 6/11/11 4:01 am - Galion, OH

Connie I swear I answered you last night and now I do not see it here!!! LOL

Oh we are relaxing alot my last day off!! Have a frozen strawberry margarita in my new mug and now I am waiting for it to thaw out so I can try it!! LOL And NO I am not driving anyplace after this drink!!! Staying home!!! :-)

HUGS

Eileen Briesch
on 6/10/11 9:16 am - Evansville, IN
Glad you had a good trip and a good visit with your family.

The hot weather is hell, isn't it? It's Lousiana all summer long. Bothers the hell out of my body. and no rain, either. Just humidity. Hope you have a day off to rest up from vacation.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 6/10/11 2:18 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Eileen!!

Actually the temps were nice but then the rains started wednesday so we called it an end and came home. Got to saginaw and it WAS hot there for sure!!! OMG!!! and then the storm at night that took the power out...glad it cooled off so we didn't cook in the motel room!!! LOL

Yes I am off saturday yet to "rest up" then back to work on sunday again...time sure went fast!!!

Hip is hurting me and I am guessing its from the hours in the car...but I had a blast!!!! ;-) Sorry that you hurt so much...wish there was something that could help you out!!!

HUGS

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 6/10/11 10:29 am - Green Valley, AZ
Judy,

Glad you are home safe and sound. Weather has been crazy everywhere. Missed you while you were gone. So glad you had good times.   Mag  

Judy G.
on 6/10/11 2:19 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Mag!!!

Yes this weather sure is crazy isn't it? Mother nature sure is mad about something for sure!!!!

I missed OFF but glad I was gone for a few days!!!!

HUGS

obxlady
on 6/10/11 10:52 am
Welcome home Judy!!!!  So glad you had a nice time and more importantly, happy to hear you got to spend some valuable time with your Mother.

Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 395 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views