MOM UPDATE

Judy G.
on 4/27/11 12:58 pm - Galion, OH

Talked to my mom tonight and she is still in the hospital. Said that her BP is giving her trouble now. Will all these problems ever end? First it was not walking far enough to go home, then it was her oxygen level not high enough to go home. Now its her BP that is high and then low and she isn't feeling good at all. I am worried about her and wish I was back in Michigan so I could be with her again!! I talked to my brother and he told me there is nothing to worry about she is being looked after and he would call me if anything goes wrong! Well easy for him to talk...he is there with her!!! Still I am worried about her. Maybe its nothing but still I am worried. Prayers would be nice. Thankyou all so much!!! Will keep you posted on anything I hear.

HUGS

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 4/27/11 1:38 pm - Green Valley, AZ
(((Judy)))   I am so sorry your Mom is having these set backs. Will pray for her complete recovery,   Mag

Judy G.
on 4/27/11 9:25 pm - Galion, OH

Thanks Mag!!!

HUGS

fatfreemama
on 4/27/11 3:54 pm - San Jose, CA
(((((HUGS!!!!!)))))
Hope your mom gets better soon so she can go home. It's hard being long distance. My mom fell Monday and dislocated her shoulder. Dad spent all day with her in the hospital. I only found out after I got home from work. She's in Los Angeles (Whittier), I'm up here in San Jose. She's doing fine but I wish I could have been there.

Jan
Bay to Breakers 12K May 15, 2011 (1:54:40)           First 5K 5/23/11 (41:22)
Half Marathons: Napa:  7/18/10  (4:11:21)   7/17/11 (3:30:58)   7/15/12  (3:13:11.5) 

SJ Rock and Roll: 10/2/10 (3:58:22)  Run Surf City: 2/6/11 (3:19:54) 
                         Diva: 5/6/12 (3:35:00) 
HW/SW/CW  349/326/176
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

Judy G.
on 4/27/11 9:26 pm - Galion, OH

Oh Jan I am so sorry to hear that!!! Hope she will be ok and not in to much pain!!!

Thanks again for being here for me!!!

HUGS

Monica B.
on 4/27/11 7:06 pm - Emery, SD
Prayers for you, your Mom, and family.

Judy G.
on 4/27/11 9:27 pm - Galion, OH

Thanks Monica!!!

HUGS

Laureen S.
on 4/27/11 8:04 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Judy,

Prayers for your Mom's recovery to level off. . .  please know that a lot of what is going on is normal with the type of surgery she underwent (my Mom had triple bypass 20 years ago and the recovery from it was no picnic, but recover she did, so prayers and good wishes for that very same outcome)

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Judy G.
on 4/27/11 9:28 pm - Galion, OH

Thanks Laureen!! I know the recovery is no picnic but she was doing so well and now this....sighs....just wish I could be there even to just sit with her ya know? This talking to her on the phone isn't the same.

HUGS

lynnc99
on 4/27/11 9:14 pm
Judy, so sorry to hear your mom is still having difficulties. She (and you) are in my prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 395 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views