SATURDAY MORNING ALREADY

Jan C.
on 4/8/11 5:55 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
and i havent slept but about a couple of hours finally just decided to get up and play some games on computer , usually makes me sleepy but no such luck...about 5 or 6 i will start getting really sleepy lol

dont have a lot of new things to say  on here just decided to start us out....
been trying to go thru and eliminate lots of things and decide what to put up for sale and what to throw away and things that will be only good for throwing away....yuch what a job...chasing down this company in Ecuador that can get you a pallet that they wrap in shrink wrap and is then put into a container may be a solution that i want to take too much that would fit in my suitcases. anyway...hope you all have a great week end...think of my once in a while and say
(boy im glad that isnt me )_ lol

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

seasheleyes
on 4/8/11 8:22 pm - Manteca, CA
I'll be the first to say it- "Boy Jan! Glad it isn't me!"  It sounds horrendously hard. I think I'd have to make a list before I started... what I absolutely need- go get those- and have a stranger box the rest for a big sale. I'm looking at my desk right here and would be overwhelmed with just that!

I went to bed but couldn't sleep. My back is hurting. I just took a Soma and a xanex and the combo will knock me out. I have a quiet weekend planned, thank goodness. School has been whipping my butt, so relaxation is in order.
I really need to do the taxes this weekend if I ca get to it. Hopefully we will get a refund. I have extra taken out each month because I hate surprises in that little task.
It was nice to see that Bev posted yesterday. I've been concerned abut her.
My TOPS friend, the one I've been attending plays and concerts with for years, has taken a turn for the worse. She is back in the hospital with another bout of lymphoma. They think that they can pull her out of this bout, but when she gets home they are going to ask for TOPS friends to volunteer for around the clock care for her. I've done that with my brother and it is heartbreaking but most loving. It's the least I could do for such a close friend. Her son lives right behind me and that is where she will go if she gets out of the hospital this time.This parade of loss is no picnic. But I love that I have such deep connections.
Our drought is officially OVER... we have so much rainfall and snowpack in the mountains that their are worries about floods throughout the state. The rain is back again. I keep thinking that it is gone for good, but not yet. We will definitely be going from winter straight into summer. We have another bumper crop of cherries this year.
Back to bed for me... I'm falling asleep. I hope that most of you are sleeping blissfully too.
Julia
Jan C.
on 4/8/11 10:38 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Julia so sorry about your friend....I have some dear friends that are in lots of medical trouble too. just breaks your heart to think of losing them doesnt it?

the ripe cherries sound really great.

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

seasheleyes
on 4/9/11 2:29 am - Manteca, CA
Thank you Jan- I'm thinking that this is the hardest part of getting older, even harder than the health stuff.
weightlossdreamer
on 4/9/11 12:43 am - Canada
Julia  -  what a wonderfully kind and good friend you are.  I'm very glad that I've "met" you on OFF.
Margaret
HW: 250
SW: 240
CW: 173.8
GW: 150

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
Mohandas Gandhi

seasheleyes
on 4/9/11 2:30 am - Manteca, CA
I feel the same way about you Margaret.
Eileen Briesch
on 4/9/11 4:17 am - Evansville, IN
Sorry about your friend. I did something similar with my friend Gloria a few years back, but because we lived so far away (well, four hours), I wasn't there to spend that much time with her. ... Still, I got in more often than I would have otherwise. She gave me a lot of wisdom in her final days. I'm glad I was there for her.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

mystic
on 4/8/11 9:23 pm - manchester, NJ
good morning ladies and all to follow

im up early drinking coffee and im going to the gym a little later with my
exercise buddy Nany.  we missed last week cause i was away and i feel
in need of a good workout today.

i also have a quiet weekend ahead, and im thrilled about that.  i just feel
so tired all the time, i need to rest up.

well hope everyone enjoys, the weather looks decent today, wahoooo on that

hugs, Jacki

Jan C.
on 4/8/11 10:53 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Jackie what do your lab works say about your levels .....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

mystic
on 4/9/11 12:34 am - manchester, NJ
all my levels were good last time i had bloodwork, so im taking all my
vitamins and keeping up what im doing.

ive never been a high energy person though, but im hoping the better
weather will help

thanks

Jacki

Most Active