What's New Tuesday

annette R.
on 3/24/08 8:25 pm - ithaca, NY
Good Morning  Annie is cuddled on my lap, coffee cup is filled, I am all ready to hear what is happening in your life. Who wants to begin? Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

MLONG
on 3/24/08 9:03 pm - Wales , MA
OK HERE GOES! TODAY I WORK AND WORK AND WORK  THEN I WILL SEE WHAT I AM GOING TO PACK FOR MY OFF TRIP  THEN I HAVE TO CK OUT THE SHOES AT PAYLESS MAYBE ONY 1-2 NO MAYBE 3 PAIRS ? OTHER THAN THAT I WOKE UP TODAY THE BIRDS ARE SINGING AND THE SUN IS TRYING TO COME OUT AND I GET TO READ ALL ABOUT MY SISTERS & BROTHERS ON THE BOARD  I LOOK FORWARD TO THE TIME I HAVE ON THE BOARD  LOVE YOU ALL  BOO
annette R.
on 3/24/08 9:12 pm - ithaca, NY
Boo, Shoes are wonderful - we can never have too many, just not enough storage space. My feet shrunk and I am slowly working on finding new ones. It kills me to toss the old ones.  Have fun shopping Annette 

MLONG
on 3/24/08 9:31 pm - Wales , MA
I LOVE IT A SHOE LOVER LIKE ME I AM NOW UP TO 110 PAIRS  HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? MAYBE I SHOULD BE  BOOSHOE
Margo M.
on 3/25/08 1:12 am - Elyria, OH
so we may have some serious shoe shopping in the burgh ?????uh oh!!!!
Darlene
on 3/25/08 1:06 am
Freecycle them or use them in clothing exchange at your support group meetings.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

annette R.
on 3/25/08 1:19 am - ithaca, NY
Thanks Darlene, The old stuff never goes in the trash. I worked for Catholic Charities and soon discovered that the donations were often much smaller clothes. It seemed the needy clients were often heavy, a few exceptionally thin, so that is where I take the majority of my items.  The clothing exchange at the support meetings has been hard to get moving. The current group of people seem so hesitant about taking anything for free. That will change as time goes by and they are more familiar with the need for clothes. Kisses Annette

Darlene
on 3/25/08 1:24 am
we use to do our clothing exchanges on the conditions of bring one, get one, bring two, get two, etc, that way they didn't feel like they were getting for free, they were "exchanging".
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Jan C.
on 3/24/08 9:10 pm - Cedar Creek, MO

good morning Annette and Offers:  Our weather is being pretty good until late tonight is suppose to start raining again. I dont think they are predicting the 10 and 12 inches like we got a week ago. but any at all will set off the flooding again. The ground is totally saturated and it will raise the rivers and creeks more than they are. Most havent gotten out of flood stage yet.  We havent worried about it as we live on top of a bluff but i guess anything is possible lol if it gets that deep someone can make a fortune selling Arks.  My greenhouse flowers are growing really well cant wait to get them in the ground but we still have April to get thru, Last years freeze the first week in May taught a lot of people to not jump the gun with the tender little annuals . I told this one girl to think of them as babies, would you put a baby outside with no coat or blanket when the night air was in the 40s . lol  I dont have  a whole lot going on right now. when it gets daylight i will go for my walk and get limbered up. Still havent called the ortho guy and made appointment for shot in shoulder, it is really getting bad again.  well will get off here not saying much anyway lol  you all have a great day , if i can get outside and do anything at all i will have a great day .  Smile , it makes people wonder what you have been up to.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

annette R.
on 3/24/08 10:55 pm - ithaca, NY
Jan, Don't wait much longer to get your shoulder fixed up - greased and lubed? You have all those beautiful plants waiting to be nestled in their beds. Ya' can't do that with a bum shoulder. Hugs Annette

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views