What's New ~ Monday

Joyce S.
on 3/23/08 8:04 pm, edited 3/23/08 8:06 pm - Dennis, MA

Good Morning Everyone,     You all have at it ... talk away.....while I get some coffee and get John off to work.... I'll be back later.

Joyce S.

annette R.
on 3/23/08 9:16 pm - ithaca, NY
Good morning Joyce and all, That was a short weekend. There is never enough time to accomplish my 'to do' list. When I worked 70+ hours a week I seemed to get everything completed, not now. We had our family gathering and it again reminded me why I have an X. That man irritates me without even trying. At the top of the **** list is the fact that he doesn't like Melanie and constantly compares her with the other Grand's. She is a live wire, full of energy and talks a blue streak. This is similar to the way her mother was as a youngster, and I LOVE it! Melanie has begun to pick up on his comments too. After one of his remarks, she got on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and told him, "Melanie is Granmda's princess".  At 2 1/2, she has him all figured out. One positive is that the family no longer pays any atttention to my plate. They are too busy filling their own. It only took them 17 months to get the hang of this. A bunch of slow learners? Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Judy G.
on 3/23/08 10:12 pm - Galion, OH

GOOD MORNING ALL....WELL I WOKE TO FIND A LITTLE SNOW ON THE GROUND...GRRRRRRRRRRR NOT ENOUGH TO CLEAN BUT STILL ITS WHITE GROUND AGAIN!!!! WILL SPRING EVER GET HERE????????? I KNOW ONE THING THAT I WILLHAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME ONCE IT WARMS UP ENOUGH TO CLEAN THE YARD....SO MANY DEAD FLOWERS FROM LAST YEAR THAT GARY NEVER TOOK CARE OF...I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TELL THE ONES THAT COME UP EVERY YEAR FROM THE ONES THAT DON'T!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! DOI JUST CUT THEM OFF AT GROUND LEVEL AND WAIT TO SEE WHICH ONES TURN GREEN AND PULL THE REST OUT?????????? I AM NOT A GARDNER AT ALL BUT I AM WILLING TO TRY!!! ALSO I WILL BE LEARNING HOW TO START THE LAWN MOWER AND CUTTING GRASS....OMG!!!!!! I HOPE RICK FINDS A JOB HERE SOON SO HE CAN TAKE THIS YARD JOB OF MINE!!!! HE IS A FORMER OWNER OF A LANDSCAPING BUSINESS SO HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE....LOL

ALSO WITH THE WARMER WEATHER COMING I NEED TO FIND SOME BOTTOMS TO WEAR....MAYBE JUST MAYBE I CAN FIND SOME AT THE THRIFT STORES????? I THINK I AM INTO A 16 NOW FOR BOTTOMS....SO MAYBE I CAN FIND SOME....MONEY IS SO TIGHT I AM NOT SURE I CAN EVEN AFFORD THRIFT STORES....LOL

SO WITH MY SCREW UP FROM YESTERDAY DO I CONTINUE WITH MY 5DPT OR DO I START OVER AGAIN??? TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MY 5TH DAY. SIGHS...IF I HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN I WILL DO IT NEXT WEEK AFTER RICK LEAVES. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN...HAVE I MENTIONED THAT BEFORE??? LOL I SURE DO MISS HIM .... =)

WELL I BETTER GET DRESSED FOR WORK...TODAY IS 10-4 AND A FULL DAY OF FLIRTING WITH THE GUYS....LOL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND THANKS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL

Margo M.
on 3/23/08 10:23 pm - Elyria, OH
continue with today being day 5---
Judy G.
on 3/23/08 11:27 pm - Galion, OH

ok thanks margo...i will continue it....

hugs

Cajun Angel
on 3/23/08 11:38 pm - New Orleans, LA
Annette, Melanie is a very bright child indeed!  She's got a handle on your old X-fart!  Is he her real grandpa?  I can't imagine a grandpa not liking his grandchildren.  George is such a wonderful grandpa.  Yes, on occasion he's expressed a negative thought/comment about either Ethan or Gabe, but it has always been only to me and in the best interest of their health or wellbeing. Debbie
annette R.
on 3/24/08 3:41 am - ithaca, NY
Debbie, He's the biological grandfather - Tom is the REAL one.  Some comments are fine in the privacy of your home and between the grandparents. Never should they be spoken aloud in front of a daughter and especially NOT in front of the child. I have faith that Melanie will hold her own and not feel intimidated by him. If I didn't know she would get put in 'time out', I'd teach her to tell him 'kiss my a$$'. They can't put me there, so perhaps I'll say that to him. Wouldn't be the first time.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Cajun Angel
on 3/24/08 4:50 am - New Orleans, LA

There's nothing like a momma protecting her cubs except maybe a grandma protecting those grands!!!!  Go for it Sista, be her spokesperson!  KMA KMA

Margo M.
on 3/23/08 11:57 pm - Elyria, OH
yay melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KathiKins
on 3/23/08 9:20 pm - CA
Hi Joyce and Everyone! Had a nice day yesterday.  Easter with a 2 year old is simply the best.  He definitely loves golf.  He spent more time on the putting green than eating.  We all took turns eating so he could play golf.  Then back to his house for an Easter egg hunt.  After he got the idea of it he was all over it.  Off to work today for another week of fun and frolic.  Very busy times at work so the day will pass very quickly.  Having a heatwave in Southern California and I remember how much I don't like 90 degree weather. Take care and happy Monday. Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views