Please share Before and After pics

Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/23/08 7:07 pm - Hopkins, MN

Hi everyone!  I'm copy-catting the Minnesota board where we're running a thread of people's before/after pics.  If your pics are in your profile, just copy & paste into your reply here.  Let's see how long the thread gets!  Have a great day!  Hugs galore, Patti

Before: 01/26/06 - 50th birthday in Vegas two months before GP recommends WLS done  07/25/06!           
 After: One year post op 08/31/07               
Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/08 9:07 pm, edited 3/23/08 10:07 pm - Columbus, GA
OK... I'll play View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/24/08 9:41 pm - Hopkins, MN
Hey Marc!  Thank  you for playing!  You've done a fabulously great job!  Have a fantastic day!  Hugs galore, Patti

Judy G.
on 3/23/08 9:57 pm - Galion, OH

YOU CAN SEE MINE IN MY SIGNATURE LINE....LOL

HUGS

Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/24/08 9:45 pm - Hopkins, MN
Ah, ha! Ha!  Judy, were you the teacher's pet in school, because you had done all your homework in advance and was always prepared?!  Thank you and have a wonderful day girl friend!  Hugs galore, Patti

Laureen S.
on 3/24/08 12:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/24/08 10:27 pm - Hopkins, MN
Hi Laureen!  Keep working  your program, getting all your water and protein in,  and exercise.  I notice in your profile you're a slow loser, but do not get discouraged!  You will prevail!  Have an amazing day!  Hugs galore, Patti

Laureen S.
on 3/24/08 11:23 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Patti, Thanks for your words of encouragement, yes, I am indeed a slow loser, which is why I changed my ticker to include the turle (tortoise), the tortoise won the race didn't he?  I intend to be a winner as well and already am on so many levels, part of it being the people I've met on this journey!  Again, thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot and yes, I am doing the protein, water and exercise. Hugs right back to yah!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Musicmama88
on 3/24/08 1:15 am - Danville, IN
I tried, but it wont copy and paste, Hmmmm.....
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/24/08 10:20 pm - Hopkins, MN
Thank you for attempting to share!  However, I went into my profile, clicked on the first pic, hit control/C then moved it to my Email.  I repeated the same thing back in the profile for the second pic, went back to Email and added it next to the first.  I then highlighted both pic**** Control/C and went back into the post reply, clicked where I would insert the pics, and hit Control/V and voila!  both pics appeared!  Hope that helps you!  Have a great day!  Hugs galore, Patti 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views