OT: Pics posted of Hannah and Clara

karen C.
on 3/23/08 11:17 pm - Kennewick, WA
The last 3 pics on my profile are of Hannah, Clara, and Maggie and puppies. I'm sure there will be many more to come! Love those digital cameras. Karen C

Karen C

MLONG
on 3/23/08 11:22 pm - Wales , MA
OH MY HOW LUCKY YOU ARE SO CUTE  ENJOY EVERY MIN  BOO
Wanda R.
on 3/23/08 11:37 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Karen, They are all so beautiful!  I know your heart is filled with so much happiness right now. Wanda
Jan C.
on 3/23/08 11:38 pm - Cedar Creek, MO

arms full of babies, they are adorable of course and dont look that tiny for preemies. Im sure they will be home with mama and daddy soon.

And the picture of maggie and her babies is so cute lol  tell her she isnt getting left out .

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

karen C.
on 3/24/08 3:44 am - Kennewick, WA
Jan, Are you and Joe and Jeannie in Scuba gear? My brother drove  from Kansas City to St. Louis down through Jonesboro, Batesville, back to Kansas City last week, lots of water. . . . Hugs, Karen

Karen C

KathiKins
on 3/23/08 11:50 pm - CA

Hard to decide which picture is cuter! Thanks so much for sharing!  You are simply beaming with pride and joy in that photo! Hugs, Kathi

Cajun Angel
on 3/24/08 12:15 am - New Orleans, LA
They are beauties!
Marti O.
on 3/24/08 12:37 am
They look so alert for preemies ...glad evrything is okay with them and your daughter is okay also....I know that is a Mama's concern....BTW....I LOVED the "Tit's up" pic of Maggie...you are so funny.....Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

MLONG
on 3/24/08 12:39 am - Wales , MA
MARTI YOU CAN READ THE PROFILE NOW I FIXED IT  ( HOW IT CHANGED I NOT SURE ) BUT IT IS UP AND RUNNING NOW BOO
JudyC
on 3/24/08 2:44 am - Harrisburg, PA
Oh Karen!  How precious!   I just LOVE babies! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!