What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 9:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya guys. I have made a decision. I am not calling today Monday, I am going to call it Tuesday number one...hehehe. B- Yogurt and Kashi Medley Granola L- Lima Beans and Ham D- Beef and Barley Veggi soup S- SB Nut Medley Granola Bar  Hello Have a nice Tuesday number one!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

birdy
on 3/23/08 9:35 pm - Lexington, TN
Good morning Linda. You are to funny for so early in the day. With the old fart retired all the days are the same here(boring). Hope you have a good Tuesday 1 & 2.  Birdy
Linda S.
on 3/23/08 10:28 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL, Birdy you are the funny one!! Love your new pic! You remind me of the woman who divorced hubby after he retired..when asked why she said, "I married him forever, but not for lunch!! Have a good one lady!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Bev_M
on 3/23/08 10:13 pm - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Hi Linda, I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Chocolate got the best of me yesterday.  But today is a new day. B - Pure Protein Bar, Applesauce S - Fresh Pineapple Chunks L - Smart Ones Chicken something S - Yogurt with Blueberries D - Wendy's Chili with Cheese Gonna do some walking at lunch hour.  I'm really tired lately.  Wish I had time for a nap. Oh well, back to work. (((HUGS))) Bev

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 10:30 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Bev, yes today is a new day. Remember when one day off of the D word (diet) meant we had failed...not so anymore. Hmmmm tired...have you checked your vitamin intake lately?? Have a great Tuesday Number One!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Bev_M
on 3/23/08 10:36 pm - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
You are so sweet trying to think of why I might be tired.  I had my B-12 shot last week and I take my daily vitamins and calcium so I think I'm good there.  There has just been a lot going on and I'm weary.  But I'll be fine.  I'll try to get to bed early tonight. Thanks Sweetie! Bev

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 10:46 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Well...ok. Yes, life can make you tired. I hope you are refreshed soon. Have a good one, sweet Bev.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 3/23/08 10:32 pm - ithaca, NY
Linda, That is a good idea. Could you please include more Saturdays in the new schedule?  It will be back to my usual menu today. You are so correct in that my body stays happy when I don't get funky menu ideas. B - cottage cheese, fruit, Kashi L - salad with some sorta protein D - chicken and broccoli S - apple and peanut butter Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 10:48 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sis! There is a saying "if it works. don't fix it". Stepping outside of the box does not work for all. My NUT says to only do one food at a time when  step out...smile. I shall work one more Saturdays... Hugs and Kisses..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 3/23/08 10:38 pm
Hi Linda and all, No changes in my menu. Works best for me right now...although I have not lost a single ounce in about a month!!! What's up with that? I am exercising too. In fact I need to get up there so I can get to the bathroom before husbandy beats me to it. B-protein shake- or maybe oatmeal S- yogurt and Kashi L-beef and cream cheese with dill pickle, 3 crackers with dab of peanut butter S- yogurt and kashi D- cod and veggies Take Care now, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views