Feng Shui for today

Darlene
on 3/23/08 2:42 am
 It's Easter Sunday on the Christian calendar, and this holiday always speaks to me of the opportunities all around us for transformation and rebirth. In Feng Shui there is an ancient cure that uses, appropriately, a colored egg and allows for you to shed all your old stagnant energies as you prepare for fabulous new ones. Take a hard boiled egg and dye it red. Take the dyed egg outside and peel away the shell. Be sure and be careful to keep all the shell either inside a paper napkin or in a paper bag. As you are shedding, see all your own bad luck and negative energies leaving you and only good stuff staying. Eat part of the egg and part of the yolk and throw the rest to the four cardinal directions. Then, take the shell and throw those pieces the to the same directions. Be careful not to walk on the shells as you step up into your newly transformed and oh so positive life! 
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/08 8:49 pm - Columbus, GA
Thanks Darlene... I took a red Easter egg outside and threw it at the neighbors barking dog... Made me feel good! ... and the dog can't bark eating an egg .. ... so it worked!
JudyC
on 3/23/08 9:56 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Marc, you are hysterical!  I love it! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!