What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Sunday!

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 12:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Happy Easter to all. May this day give you much happiness, and peace.  Easter Church  B- Cheese Toast L- Roast Beef and Pepper Cheese Roll with Broc on the side D- White Lima beans and Ham S- SB Nut Medley Granola bar  Easter Bonnet Remember when the little girls got all frilly for this day? Some do, but not so much anymore..Ahhhh I miss the Easter Bonnets...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/23/08 12:43 am - Wales , MA
AND TO YOU  BREAKFAST : TOAST BRUNCH : AT THE CLUB WHAT I WILL HAVE ??? HAVE A GREAT DAY BOO
Linda S.
on 3/23/08 1:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Enjoy your day....smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/23/08 1:39 am - Wales , MA

I STILL GET FRILLY  LOL

BOO

Linda S.
on 3/23/08 1:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am happy to hear that. The little girls, not so much anymore around here...but the Latinos..ahh they do it the old fashioned way, and the girls look so adorable. My baby granddaughter is one years old, and she looked so cute today, bonnet and all! Enjoy your day! Child Basket 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/23/08 1:54 am - Wales , MA
HOW PROUD YOU MUST BE  I BET SHE LOOKS SO SWEET  YES I THINK GIRLS SHOULD BE GIRLS   THE POOR MEN FORGOT WHAT TO DO MY HUSBAND OPENS DOORS FOR ME  GOES AROUND THE CAR AND OPENS THAT DOOR THEN PARKS THE CAR  I LOVE BEING THE GIRL I WOULD NEVER CHANGE THAT BOO
Linda S.
on 3/23/08 2:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I agree, I feel sorry for the young women who do not get that. I have always been wined and dined...and treated like a female.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Pat R.
on 3/23/08 2:33 am - Sturgis, MI
I was going to be girly and wear a skirt to church, but it was 12 degrees at church time, so I wore my black slacks along with most of the other ladies....did see a few brave souls with skirts on ..... brrrr!

Dinner is in the oven and the house smells good.

Have a blessed day all!
Pat

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Linda S.
on 3/23/08 3:23 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are too cute! Yes, one must be pratical. It is 85 here today...smile. I have my limas simmering. This food reminds me of my grandma, the grands are upstairs and I have their Easter platter ready. We do not paint eggs...no one here are egg people...smile. Enjoy your day dear friend. Egg Painting 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Marilyn W.
on 3/24/08 12:53 pm - Memphis, TN
Linda, how do you cook and season your lima beans?
Marilyn W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views