My Pittsburgh trip shaping up!

Margo M.
on 3/22/08 10:47 am - Elyria, OH
tonite i mapquested in detail--from my house at about 530 AM (geez oh man that is early!!!) to the cemetery to research my gggggreat grandparents then to N Canton to meet Terri B!!!!! whoooo hooooooooo -add another sista to the mix!! wish i could talk her into coming along but understand why she isn't-this time!!!!  then to the hotel--hopefully by about 2 pm---ish...printed out the directions as well as to come back home via the toll roads-cuts the trip in half!  sooooo...i have all of the paper goods for dinner; my directions, disposable cameras...a brand new small toothpaste and my stuff for carla to cut my hair.... guess you could say that i have started packing!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes...i am thinking hot tub friday nite (cripes- have to shave,,,,ok- will do that for my sistas!!!)
carlak
on 3/22/08 11:18 am - Bradenton, FL
I to am getting the bug to pack and getting excited.  Two weeks from today sistahs!!!!!!! Bathing suits in tow one for me and one for Annette!!!!!Ill bring the 2 piece but I dont want to scare anyone!!!!! Ill bring the one peices also....... More later!!!!! CArla 
image hosting site

Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 11:43 am - Portage, IN
If you keep me in your minds and hearts I will be there. I guess that is better than nothing. And nothing is what I have right now.  
think of me
Custom Smiley

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Margo M.
on 3/22/08 1:20 pm - Elyria, OH
you have us brenda!!!! and we will keep you in our minds and hearts--and maybe the next gtg will be near you!!!!!
annette R.
on 3/22/08 9:02 pm - ithaca, NY
All I can think about is this get together. You may have to drag me out of the hot tub. Ahhh, warm water and Sisters.  We don't care if you shave or not Margo - I don't plan to hide my wrinkles. That would take a full body suit. Carla - you are too sweet. You are NOT thinking of putting me in a bikini are you? Good reminder to mapquest the trip home. Geeze, I forgot that part of the trip We will have all of those unable to attend in our hearts. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

MLONG
on 3/22/08 10:22 pm - Wales , MA
I WILL PACK THAT MORN MY BEST WORK IS UNDER PRESSER I WILL NOT TAKE TOO MANY SHOES ( WELL MAYBE SOME )  W0W SOON WE WILL NEED A ROLL CALL AND TIMES  WHO IS DRIVING AND WHO IS FLYING IN HAPPY EASTER BOO
carlak
on 3/23/08 2:13 am - Bradenton, FL
Im flying Airtran!!!! Carla
image hosting site

JudyC
on 3/23/08 11:40 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I'm flying (uh driving) Hyundai!   LMAO!   Judy
carlak
on 3/23/08 2:15 am - Bradenton, FL
Annette, Tevia said you can take your pick on the bathing suit. You will have choices!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/08 11:16 pm - Columbus, GA
OK girls... this is getting to be too much! ... motels, hot tubs, bikinis, and the whole time I am looking at these gorgeous women's avatars! A man can only take so much! I guess I could just drive up to Pittsburgh and wander around until I find a hot tub full of beautiful women... Y'all be careful now... especially on the roads...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views