I just got back from lunch....

Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 6:55 am - Portage, IN
I just got back from having lunch with Eilene. I had such an enjoyable time. She is so sweet and we got into talking a lot. I told her it was LoneStar steakhouse and it is Longhorn. Heck I told her that yesterday I was calling the Longshoreman steakhouse. I am surprised that I even found it. I can be such a ditz and I am a redhead on top of it!!!! She is now on her way to Chicago for Easter with her mom. She is just a wonderful person. The first one from here that I have met and now I want to meet more. She took my pictore and said that Joyce will put it on for me since I am so illiterate where the computer is concerned. She took a bunch of them and kept saying that it wasn't good and we got to laughing so hard. The first one she took I hated and so finally we got one that was pretty good. Just thought that I would check in and let you guys know that the lunch was fun.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Margo M.
on 3/22/08 7:33 am - Elyria, OH
she is a sweetheart!! i'm soo glad that you two made the connection--wow--ok so now we need to get some more of us together!! do you ever come over to the east side of indiana????
Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 9:02 am - Portage, IN
I rarely get out of Porter County. I have such a boring life. I can try to make an effort to get there. I was telling Eileen that I could come up to Michigan some time. I am going to take part of my economy stimulas check and do something for a change. I it just the same old crap just a different day around this place. I need to get out more. There is a big wonderful world out there waiting for me to appear. lol Where are you at?

Margo M.
on 3/22/08 9:49 am - Elyria, OH
i'm over east of toledo and west of fremont, in ohio but i wouldn't mind a drive to say fremont indiana-the outlets-- it takes about 2 hours the way i drive-the backroads! would do michael and i good to go for a drive one day...bring your bill along and we can chat.... just a thought!
Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 11:26 am - Portage, IN
Margo, I have never heard of Freemont, Indiana. What it is by? I am going to have to look that up. They have outlets? I love them. Even though I am not much of a shopper. I have always hated it. I know, I know, you more than likely think I am nuts! So do a lot of people I know.

Pat R.
on 3/22/08 9:10 pm - Sturgis, MI
Hey Brenda and Margo ..... you gals better not have a get together and not ask me......wow I am only 25 miles from Fremont, Ind....by the way Brenda, Fremont is close to Angola, Ind. .... Tri-State College is there.

See ya,
Pat

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Margo M.
on 3/23/08 12:00 pm - Elyria, OH
pat ...i wouldn't have thought ofleaving you out!!  i knew that you were close when i suggeste dit!!!! was trying to get brenda to get over there first before bringing anyone else into this!!! would absolutely love to have our own mini gtg !!!!
Cajun Angel
on 3/22/08 8:20 am - New Orleans, LA
Brenda, I'm so glad you had a good time.  I had the privilege of meeting Eileen in Dallas. 
carlak
on 3/22/08 10:33 am - Bradenton, FL
Brenda, You are going to meet me soon. I am planning a trip to Chicago in Late May or June. Carla
image hosting site

Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 11:22 am - Portage, IN
Carla, I am patiently waiting to meet you. There is some times that I am not so patient. lol I can't wait to see you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views