DID I SCREW UP HERE???

Judy G.
on 3/21/08 8:15 am - Galion, OH

OK I AM ONMY 2ND DAY OF 5DPT AND I TOOK SOME CLAM CHOWDER SOUP OUT AND PUREED IT FOR SUPPER...IS IT OK THAT I DID THAT?????? I HOPE I DIDN'T MESS IT UP JUST WHEN I AM READY TO EAT TOMORROW.....

HUGS

Cajun Angel
on 3/21/08 8:22 am - New Orleans, LA
  I dunno, guess you'll have to wait for one of the 5DPT experts to answer!  Hope you didn't! Debbie
Judy G.
on 3/21/08 8:37 am - Galion, OH

THANKS DEBBIE....I FIGURED THAT IT WAS PUREED IT WAS LIQUID...LOL JUST WANTED SOME WARM SOUP AND ITS ALL I HAD AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW....SIGHS..

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 8:46 am - Columbus, GA
Ya done good The whole idea is to have nothing in the pouch for a couple of days... let it rest, shrink, whatever pouches do... Then on day 3 have some soft slider stuff... then the "hard" protein... which you should be able to feel in your pouch a lot better than before the 5dpt... Honestly, I am really starting to feel the pouch get full just now... I could sorta feel it before, but not nearly as "severe" as I felt it today!
Judy G.
on 3/21/08 9:08 am - Galion, OH

SO IT WAS OK TO HAVE THE CLAM CHOWDER SOUP PUREED THEN??? GOOD!!!!!!! AFTER I ATE IT I THOUGHT OMG DID I DO OK HAVING THIS SOUP???  IT FELT SOOOO GOOD HAVING WARM SOUP IN ME TONIGHT BECAUSE I AM CHILLED TO THE BONE HERE....AND NO SNOW HERE AS OF RIGHT NOW...HOPEFULLY IT STAYS SOUTH OF ME!!!!

YOU DID REALLY GOOD MARC AND I HOPE I CAN DO 1/2 AS WELL AS YOU DID!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

THANKS MARC!!

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 10:37 am - Columbus, GA
I am sure there are better choices than Clam Chowder .... but you didn't (technically) break the rules... hehehe....
Judy G.
on 3/21/08 11:30 am - Galion, OH

THANKYOU!!!!

HEY!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DANCING MAN???

HUGS

Diane U.
on 3/21/08 12:20 pm - Warren, MI
Hi Judy.  Anything you do is better than doing nothing, right?!  My only comment on the first couple of days is to be as carb free as you possibly can so you won't get cravings.  Carbs breeds wanting carbs.  You go, girl!!  Love, Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
Judy G.
on 3/22/08 7:20 am - Galion, OH

THANKS DIANE...I FEEL BETTER NOW THAT SOME HAVE SAID I DID OK....

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views