A week out--Thanks!

Donnasu
on 3/21/08 2:02 pm - Pensacola, FL

I had RNY surgery on the 13th, and just want to say thanks to everyone that said a prayer for me and kept me in their thoughts. I am feeling pretty well and it hasn't been as bad as I imagined.  It took me a long time to make this decision, and so far, it was the right one! Thanks, again!  I was able to take a walk on the beach today and let me say, Happy Spring, it is gorgeous weather here in northwest Florida!

KathiKins
on 3/21/08 2:14 pm - CA

Glad to hear you are doing so well!  I'm pre-surgery so I'm encouraged!

Take care of yourself and do what you're supposed to do.  Thanks for posting and sharing your experience!

Kathi

Donnasu
on 3/22/08 1:31 am - Pensacola, FL
Thanks! Yep, I am trying my best to do what I am supposed to, don't want to break any rules!  Who knows what could happen if I did!  That's the safest thing for me to do to make this tool successful!
lindaway
on 3/21/08 3:15 pm - Mentor, OH

Hi Donnasue, As I sit in another lovely Cleveland snowstorm, I remember the beautiful white snowy beaches of Pensacola.  Gosh, am I jealous!  Enjoy your white "snow" while I enjoy ours.  LOL. LInda

Donnasu
on 3/22/08 1:34 am - Pensacola, FL
SORRY! My neighbor across the street  moved here from Ohio because of the snow! I know it's beautiful (sometimes) but I just don't see how you guys can live in all that cold! I can't stand a couple freezing days a year here! And YES, I think we have the most beautiful beaches there are!
Cajun Angel
on 3/21/08 4:06 pm - New Orleans, LA
Welcome to the loser's bench.  So glad you've had a good experience - hope your journey continues to be a smooth one.  We've had a beautiful spring day too.  it stared out a little cool this morning and turned cool again at nightfall, but in between OH MY! Debbie
Donnasu
on 3/22/08 1:35 am - Pensacola, FL
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here!
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 9:56 pm - Columbus, GA
Congratulations on your surgery! .... it's all about losing now! Pensacola beaches are excellent... I teach and hold classes from Orange Beach Al all the way over to Tallahassee ... my last class was in Destin... the storms were hitting pretty hard then, but the beach was awesome with the waves so big... I sat there bundled up and watched... I am taking my surfboard on my next trip! ... the water is warming up pretty good now... Take it easy... sip the water all day... really help the new pouchie
Connie D.
on 3/22/08 1:33 am
WOOOHOOOO Marc...you clean up good!!  Very nice avatar.....connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/08 3:15 am - Columbus, GA
Thanks! ... but that's not actually a nekkid-baby-picture of me dancing... I just found it on the web one day and.... ... OH! You said AVATAR! This is how I hide my embarrassment at a compliment... I try and be funny and say silly things
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views