A SMILE BETWEEN TEARS.....

lora13
on 3/22/08 1:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Dear OFF family, Bouquet  As most of you are aware, it has been a tough few days for so many of us.  Today, I am going to the visitation for Mary's mom and the funeral is on Monday morning.  I spoke with her last evening and through all of her grief, she expressed her appreciation for the OFF family and all of your loving support.  She is overwhelmed with every emotion right now, and as most of us know, she will need us after Monday even more.  So certainly, the Pittsburgh Palooza in two weeks will be a welcoming of REAL hugs and comraderie!!!                                                                      Okay... the other purpose of this post is to share the following link to a phenomenal vehicle of smiles for all middle-aged women (or any woman, actually), especially when you think you are going crazy and alone with your insanity.  I hope you all view it, and get a little smile on your face.  I did!!! ENJOY!!!!! Hugs, Lora    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1TVOXdNkFo

KathiKins
on 3/22/08 2:05 am - CA
Hi Lora, Hope you can take us with you in spirit today.  My heart and mind are with Mary as she endures this trying time. Hugs, Kathi
Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 2:09 am - Portage, IN
Lora, I loved it. It sure hits right where it needs to at times doesn't it? Thanks so much for sharing it with us and brightening my day today.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 3/22/08 2:20 am
Thank you for sharing this with us today....very cute!! You will be in my heart and on my mind as you go through these next few days. Blessings to you and to Mary. I am still keeping you both in my prayers. God Bless, connie d
Margo M.
on 3/22/08 2:24 am - Elyria, OH
lora; that i sprecious!! and i also watched the gal in white performing it--wow--thank you!!!!!!!! my hubby is sure i have flipped now!!! mary will be well hugged and well loved...she just needs to be able to put her one foot in front of the other til then...thank you for being there with her ...she needs a special friend like yourself!!!!
Linda S.
on 3/22/08 5:10 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Today I am reminded of the love of Christ and the promise of eternal life. May His love keep you in serenity. God bless you.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/22/08 8:03 am - Wales , MA
thanks i enjoyed it so much please let mary know we are thinking of her and her family hugs to mary and her family boo
carlak
on 3/22/08 8:57 am - Bradenton, FL
Lora, That made my day!!!!! I needed that one.  Prayers are with Mary. Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views