"T'weeks...two weeks...2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margo M.
on 3/21/08 1:58 am - Elyria, OH
2 weeks and we are in pittsburgh -yayyyyyyyyy yahooooooooooooooooooooo yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeee cannot come soon enough from what i am sensing from the sistas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sorry--just a lil bit excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen S.
on 3/21/08 2:01 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha sweet Margo....I wish you would say what you really mean, and quit beating around the bush!!

I wish I could wiggly my nose and BE THERE TOO!!

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Margo M.
on 3/21/08 2:11 am - Elyria, OH
oh that would be so awesome!! wow--ok--we can dream!!!!!!! hugs to you sweet maui onion--sorry! couldn't resist!!!!!!!!! karen..i am going stircrazy here in ohio....doesn't help we have more snow on the way...... and michael today announced that he went off his haldol (by himself god love him!) -wednesday nite didn't take nor last nite--so ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
Karen S.
on 3/21/08 2:15 am - Wailuku, HI
No wonder you are so excited about getting out of Dodge!! If anyone needs a break in routine, it's YOU!

Enjoy every minute of anticipation, and then soak up the laughter, love and fun in Pittsburgh!!

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Jan C.
on 3/21/08 6:49 am - Cedar Creek, MO
I think Maui Karen should plan us all a get away next winter in Maui....that way we would all have time to save the money for it...What about that Karen?

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Cagledude
on 3/21/08 2:17 am - Lawrence, IN

I'm glad you're getting so excited.  Sounds like a fun time is planned.  My OFF sisters sure know how to celebrate my birthday, but I'm not going.  Floyd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Margo M.
on 3/21/08 2:27 am - Elyria, OH
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww floyd!!!! we'll celebrate for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MLONG
on 3/21/08 11:13 am - Wales , MA
MARGO PLEASE GET A LITTLE EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO PA LET ME HELP YOU OUT HERE TWO MORE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS HOWS THAT BOO
lora13
on 3/22/08 2:37 am - Pittsburgh, PA
MARGO....THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!                       Bouquet  IT WAS MY INTENTION TO DO THE BIG COUNTDOWN, BUT I HAVE BEEN A BIT SIDE-TRACKED.  I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON MY SISTAH TO PICK UP THE SLACK FOR ME!!!                  Big Hug    Big Hug  ACTUALLY RIGHT NOW IT IS LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!              Bouncy 5 Bouncy 5    Bouncy 5  Bouncy 5  WOOHOO......13 DAYS TO THE PALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!! WE KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE HAVING FUN IN TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY IN THE 'BURGH!!!!!               Party Time  Ladies Night  HUGS GALORE!! LORA (AND MARY)  &
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views