Before you do the technicolor yawn...

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 3:35 am - Columbus, GA
... hear me out... I combined two Quaker Oats Weight Control Banana Bread instant oatmeals, half a banana, 2 splendas and.... a scoop of chocolate protein powder! OK... go ahead now It was great!!! The only mistake I made was having two servings... the other day I had one and was still hungry.... today, two servings and I was overfull.... It tasted wonderful though! That's gonna make my "have all the time" list....
Darlene
on 3/21/08 3:58 am
you should be doing these experiments at night time when your hungry and looking for something to do, your new hobby. Plus the eating would be healthy.....want me to make you a designer apron?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 4:00 am - Columbus, GA
I'd love a custom apron... I want various woodworking tools glued to it with your new glue.... just pics, not the actual tool, although I could use some new tools...
Darlene
on 3/21/08 4:05 am
I'll see what I can do for the tools, ......don't recall any fabric with tools on it, but haven't looked either, I'll put that on my list.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Pat R.
on 3/21/08 4:19 am - Sturgis, MI
I add a spoonful of peanut butter to my w/c banana bread instand oatmeal (after it is cooked) and yummy it is so good and I get extra protein that way....yeah, I know, I also get some fat calories, but hey, it's good fat!!

I don't have any chocolate protein powder, only vanilla, but can imagine it would be good too. I can just get down one serving of the oatmeal and it usually stays with me all morning. Find it's better than eggs for staying full longer....besides eggs don't agree too good with "The Keminator" pouch.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Cajun Angel
on 3/21/08 4:19 am - New Orleans, LA
Marc - WC Banana Bread oatmeal with peanut butter is DELICIOUS too!  That's my fav.
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 5:38 am - Columbus, GA
Wow.... 4 hours later and that oatmeal is still with me... not hungry at all! This could be the start of a beautiful friendship
Musicmama88
on 3/21/08 6:04 am - Danville, IN
I think it sounds really good! As for me, I add a tablespoon of Peanut Butter to instant SF chocolate pudding when I make it,,tastes like a Reese Cup!! Hubby loves it too! Blessings Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

debloo
on 3/21/08 7:35 am
OK Not reading any more recipies. Yall making me hungry.  Thanks!

Judy M.
on 3/21/08 9:40 am - Jacksonville, AL

Sounds good, I'll give that a try. Here's a dessert recipe that I like. Warm Peanut Butter Pudding 2 cups cold milk 1 pkg. sugar free (4-serving size) Jell-o chocolate instant pudding 1/4 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup thawed cool whip Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Spoon evenly into four microwaveable dessert dishes. Top each with 1 tbsp. peanut butter. Microwave on high for 30 sec. or until peanut butter begins to melt and pudding is heated through. Top each serving with 1 Tsp. of the cool whip.

To often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views