What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 3/20/08 9:04 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

It is here...FRIDAY. Two days of freedom...oh yeah!! Fangster is pissed, I forgot he doesn't like tuna anymore and was reminded... I hope everyone has a good day..and this weekend, we don't forget to laugh and play. B- Yogurt and Kashi L- Beef and Barley soup D- Chicken salad and Ezkiel toast S- SB Cereal Bar

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 9:17 pm - Columbus, GA
Morning..... I loved the Kashi.. but I was really hungry about an hour later so I am going to go with the 2 egg omelet today.... probably shrimp omelet, but maybe chili Still trying to figure out what snack to have... probably peanuts, but they seem really high in calories. I should (maybe??) switch the yogurt and Kashi over to snack status... that would work for me... have to check the calories and stuff... Love those tuna packs... most of those flavors that are available are great! Dinner will be fish, baked with cheese and salsa on top... Vitamins... sub lingual B-12, water with crystal light... green tea, coffee....
MLONG
on 3/20/08 9:35 pm - Wales , MA
OUT TO BREAKFAST , LUNCH AND SUPPER  WILL POST BACK TO YOU BOO
Linda S.
on 3/20/08 10:17 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya, hope you have a great day.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/20/08 10:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi, I think it is important for you to do what is best for you..smile. I am not a big breakfast person, so it works for me. I do not eat large meals because that is not work for me, I use high protein cereal bars in between meals, as I take meds and I try to make everything that goes in my mouth healthy. You seem to be doing that also, so that is all that matters. I hate to feel full, it is amazing, but I feel so uncomfortable when I feel full. Hope you have a great day.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/21/08 12:50 am - Wales , MA
BREAKFAST : OATMEAL  BOO
annette R.
on 3/20/08 10:27 pm - ithaca, NY
Hi Linda - I posted earlier but this computer is ready to have a total breakdown  and froze before I could send. This post may not go through, wait and see. Tom wants to get in here and work on it but is positive it is ready to blow.  Sooo, if you can't find me, it is because we had to put this monster in the dumpster.  B - kashi, cottage cheese, blackberries L - shrimp salad D - beef, cabbage, carrots, green peppers, onions S - no sugar added ice cream  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 3/21/08 12:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Annette, I hope the computer holds up!! Your menu is oustanding today! I am with the enemy...so will chat ya later.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 3/20/08 11:43 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
B: 1 packet weight control banana bread oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk & 1 tbl SF peanut butter      syrup S:  peanut butter chocolate protein shake made w/ 1 c. skim milk L:  2 oz. catfish, 1/4 c. broccoli, 1/4 c. carrots S: 1/4 c. ricotta cheesecake fluff D: 2 oz. beef stroganoff, 1/2 c. green beans S: 1 SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 3/21/08 12:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hiya Jean, have a good one.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views