What's New Wednesday?

annette R.
on 3/18/08 8:49 pm - ithaca, NY
Good morning - let's get moving, the sun is almost up. Talk to me Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

carlak
on 3/18/08 8:57 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi Mama Annette, And Annie and the other 7!!!!! Its Tevia and Mom!!!!! I escaped yesterday when mom left for work!!!!!  I wanted to find my way up to New York to come and see Annie!!!!! I ended up in the bushes in my backyard. I didnt get to far before my dad caught me. He didnt catch me!!!!! I got scared and scurried and ran under his truck. He found me meowing and dove in under it and grabbed me before I could take off again and put my butt in the house where I belong. Well mom is gatting ready to drive to Clearwater to work today then she is going to babysit my cousin Lily so Lily's mom can go on a date.  It is really windy down here today. Supposed to get to 75. I am glad it isnt cold like Colorado. Well got to go. Love Tevia and MOM!!!!! Carla that is Oh Annette have some coffee on me!!!!!! Carla who is on her way to starbucks!!!!!
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 8:58 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
I'd say let's sit and chat over coffee, but I'm headed back to the kitchen.... got to move things around for the plumbers today. They are coming to put in a new ho****er heater.  It's electric.  Have no idea the cost.... but the main plumber was here last night to check it out.... and he's a REAL plumber.... has a butt crack....   Beans are in the oven baking and by the time I get my kitchen straight and clothes on, it will be time to boogie out the door. We had torrential rains in Texas last night.  DFW Airport only registered a couple of inches, I think, but Richardson, where I work, had 7". That's where Marti's daughter lives. Now that I've replaced darned near everything in the house, I'll take my own advice.... and get a home warranty.... Marti, you might tell this gals about Home Warranties.... I let mine go...but will probably need HVAC help this summer.... so may take out another one.  I keep it in good condition but it's 15 years old...  Okay, the yawns are catching up with me.... I'm going to go get dressed and get moving... busy day at work.. and that darned luncheon. Have a good DRY day. Janet
Joan M.
on 3/18/08 9:04 pm - Lexington County, SC
Gppd moring...I printed out directions adn maps from sister's in MD to everywhere else we are visiting while on vacation..whew.... Writing lists of things not to forget....recipes to take for Easter Dinner and to make while there.  Can't wait to see Aime! Have a Blessed Easter everyone and I will keep reading the Oh Board for sure...can't miss the news! Sister having Gall Bladder surgery today since they couldn't get the OR before today...she is in surgery right now  outpatient. Hubby feeling better, DD still coughing but we are going no matter what...got car ready for trip yesterday....I am tired already.

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

carlak
on 3/18/08 9:16 pm - Bradenton, FL
Joan, Dont wear yourself out!!!!! You did to much already today!!!!! Prayers for your sister. Carla
image hosting site

Joan M.
on 3/18/08 10:15 pm - Lexington County, SC
Carla, that isn't the half of what I need to do today.  I am off to Hamrick's to buy baby boy outfit for Grandnephew and who knows maybe find another size 4 dress slacks for me for under $4.00 like last week!  And maybe another top for $3....yahoo. I am so excited about seeing my large family I can't stop....our Mom would be so happy..wish she was still here to see us all together again. I will forever think of CO when I see you...and feel a little closer to my married daughter and her family, even though you no longer live there.

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

annette R.
on 3/18/08 9:15 pm - ithaca, NY

My furbrats gave me a huge scare. There was a pool of blood on the floor and blood splattered on the wall - not a huge pool, (5 inches in diameter) but enough to cause alarm. I immediately began calling the Gang so I could check them out. They didn't come running, that's odd. Out to the kitchen to open some cans - that always causes a stampede. Only 7 came running. First I looked them over, no signs of any problems. Abigail was missing. She often gets into the garage, we have no idea how she manages that, so down I went, calling her name. No Abi - I was getting frantic. Back upstairs and there she was, eating. Checked her over - again NOTHING. My guess is that some unfortunate rodent found its way into the house and was captured. I almost said murdered. No remains to be found, just scared the daylights out of me. Darned cats! No, for once Annie is NOT high on the list of suspects - they are all good hunters. She leaves the presents in the bathroom. Gymnastics day - oh YAY. Our weeks are numbered, so sad. Soon Melanie will be in the class which doesn't allow parents/grandmas to attend. Yes, Matthew has been enrolled but Dave and Mary want to take him. Snif sniff. I'll have to press my nose to a window and whine.  Kisses Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

MLONG
on 3/18/08 9:44 pm - Wales , MA
GOOD MORNING ALL! WELL YESTERDAY I GOT ALL MY TEST'S BACK  1) LABS GREAT 2) BONE SCAN GOOD 3)MAMAGRAM GOOD 4) DR. SAID PUT ON 10 LB ( YA LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN ) I HAVE PACK WITH MYSELF NEVER EVER GO BACK TO MY OLD SELF  SO YESTERDAY WAS GREAT,   I GOT TO FIND OUT WERE EVERYONE WAS FROM AND I NOW KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS OF THE HEART  THANKS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE  TODAY WORK WORK WORK  OH WELL SOME ONE HAS TO DO IT ( BUT WHY ME ?)   BOO
Jan C.
on 3/18/08 10:04 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Today so far looks like more of the same as yesterday, We have had 7 inches of rain since Monday night and they say we are due at least another 3 inches today. Good thing we live on a hill overlooking the lake, It would have to rise at least another 100 feet to get us  but it has already risen a lot.. No where near us tho.  at least it isnt cold or as cold as it has been anyway . it is 45 out right now and suppose to get to low 60s today.  I guess more cleaning in the house today. Maybe clean out from under my bed today . lol the perils of living in a small house is that there is never enough storage space.  Well got to go and get started doing something today. Make protein shake or something.  Im already bored today and the day hasnt much more than just started.   

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 10:11 pm - Columbus, GA
Goood morning! I am going to put some time in on the computer at one of those diet sites that lets you record your food... trying to use The Daily Plate right now... but want to check out the others too... I am in the process of making a pen for the preacher at my church... Bethlehem Olive Wood, from the Holy Land... took 4 months to get! ... they trim the trees in Bethlehem and sell the trimmings... so ya gotta wait for the wood! .... I have used this wood before... smells soooo good when I work it... I gotta attack the microwave... had a minor chili explosion... Make a new expense report form for work.... laundry.... go to the gym... fix my photo station now that I have the new photo lights... wash my sandpaper in the launderie bag I bought (don't ask ) ... the list is endless!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views