So...YOU are the spy!!!

Diane U.
on 3/18/08 12:15 pm - Warren, MI
My secret pal kept sending me wonderful e-cards, and when I tried to open them on my work computer, it would not let me view them and called them SPYware!!!!  Fortunately, on my home computer I could see them.  THANK YOU Laureen for being my secret pal and for the beautiful bracelet.  Love, Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
Cindy P.
on 3/18/08 12:51 pm
Diane: Who wrote the beautiful quote at the bottom of your post?  The sentiment is just wonderful. Cindy P.
Diane U.
on 3/19/08 5:58 am - Warren, MI
Hi Cindy,  It is a couple of quotes that I saw and they just spoke to me.  Authors unknown.  Enjoy your day.  Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
Marti O.
on 3/18/08 1:29 pm

ahhhh yes...but no one could have a more incredible secret pal than  you darlin Diane.......I still think you are an amazing peson.....and I wear my Phoenix gift from you almost everyday.....Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Laureen S.
on 3/18/08 11:09 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Guilty as charged dear Diane, glad you liked the bracelet, somehow the sentiments of it spoke of your personality!  Good luck with the play. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views