What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

Linda S.
on 3/18/08 7:01 pm, edited 3/18/08 8:51 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya! I hope hump day is better. I slept and even have time for a doze off before work. Anyone else here ever get up for a pee pee and end up awake?? The young do not understand...they can sleep for 12 hours!! As Mark Twain said "Youth is wasted on the young". B- Yogurt and Kashi L- Turkey and Pepper Cheese Roll ups D- Steak and Lima Beans S- SB Nut Medley Cereal Bar (This rocks).. Alright, let's go out and kick some butt today!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 8:36 pm - Columbus, GA
Good morning sunshine.... still groggy and waiting for coffee to brew... Yaaaawwwnnn!!! My goal today is to learn how to document the meals on one of those online places. B - Chili cheese omelet S - Peanuts L - Campbells Oyster stew S - Yogurt D - Talapia with cheese and salsa baked... I am still struggling with the sleep issue, so took a SleepFast and a shot of Nighttime cold remedy stuff... and don't remember anything after that!
Linda S.
on 3/18/08 8:44 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Top of the morning to you! I am drinking coffee from Kona..mmmm. Watch the cold remedy stuff..ok?? I have limited exercise...walking mostly. What do you do?? Maybe it will knock you out...smile. Did you read the thingy about your pouch??

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 9:15 pm - Columbus, GA
I am walking... dragging my doggie around the block a few times in the evening... I love swimming but the YMCA I signed up with reserves the pool for all kinds of different activities other than swimming... I like that cold remedy stuff! ... I am up to 4 bottles a day! ... no stuffiness in THIS head I can tell ya! I read the pouchy thing three times... makes total sense to me now... and now that I have done the 5dpt I know it is still there and still works... thanks for giving me that!
Linda S.
on 3/18/08 9:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You are too funny! Glad to know you are walking and know your pouchie,what is it's name, most of us name ours..grin. Nice to know how much your innards have been re-routed, huh? I am waiting for the hot weather to resume, then I shall swim almost every night, it is going to be in the 80's today, so it is on it's way. Later gator!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 10:21 pm - Columbus, GA
what is it's name, most of us name ours I told ya already... it's name is Hillary! (hehehehe....)
Linda S.
on 3/19/08 12:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Ohhhh....thought you were joking...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/08 12:30 am - Columbus, GA
On March 19, 2008 at 7:11 AM Pacific Time, Linda S. wrote:

Ohhhh....thought you were joking...smile.

I was I named my doggy "Doggie", my cats "Big Kitty" and "Little Kitty" and my iguana "Iggy" .... so... I am thinking about naming my pouch.... Linda!
Linda S.
on 3/19/08 1:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hahaha another comedian!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 3/19/08 3:34 am - Tucson, AZ
Linda!! You crack me up!  I'm at work and just laughed OUT LOUD!  Linda! HAhahahaha! 

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views