GNC customer service again...

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 8:12 am - Columbus, GA
Here's the response to the email I sent to Corporate headquarters of GNC after my great experience with the girl there who knew so much and did such a great job of customer service.

Dear Marc,

We are always pleased to hear from our customers, especially our satisfied customers. We are very happy to hear that you experienced a shopping experience at our Peachtree Mall store that exceeded your expectations.

The information that you have given us has been reported to the Divisional Vice-President. The Divisional Vice-President will recognize the efforts that this employee made to provide you outstanding customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your satisfaction for the service you received during your GNC shopping experience. If you have any more questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or call our Customer Service Department toll-free at

1-888-462-2548.

GNC Customer Service

Live Well
MLONG
on 3/18/08 8:45 am - Wales , MA
how nice of you to let them know how great the girl there  knew so much and did such a great job of customer service people are fast to say when they are not happy with the service  This goes to show what a great person you are BOO
Darlene
on 3/18/08 9:02 am
Is that from your new exercise video you doing?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 10:12 am - Columbus, GA
On March 18, 2008 at 4:02 PM Pacific Time, Darlene wrote:
Is that from your new exercise video you doing?
I'm not that good a dancer
Darlene
on 3/18/08 10:20 am
your probably lots thinner also
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Connie D.
on 3/18/08 10:05 am
What a very thoughtful thing to do. I am sure she will be thrilled when she hears about it from her superiors. Good going.....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views