OFF Directory

Cagledude
on 3/18/08 10:21 am - Lawrence, IN
I've been having lots of computer problems at home and haven't been able to get the OFF Directory done, but I've been able to transfer the file to Brenda's computer so I can fini**** and get it to everyone before Joyce goes on vacation. If you have any additions/corrections/updates, please send them to me by Thursday by personal message or email at [email protected]. Sorry it has taken me so long to get you an update. Thanks, Floyd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marti O.
on 3/18/08 12:18 pm, edited 3/18/08 12:19 pm
YOU ROCK SWEET FLOYD....THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO....Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Terrib
on 3/18/08 10:26 pm - Clayton, NC
Floyd....You must be a mind reader!  I was just thinking I had not seen an update recently, and bless your soul, here you are!  I appreciate your time and efforts to keep the OFF Directory updated. newshaveagreatday.gif image by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

MLONG
on 3/18/08 10:32 pm - Wales , MA
SO WHERE IS THIS OFF DIRECTORY? BOO
Terrib
on 3/18/08 10:48 pm - Clayton, NC
On March 19, 2008 at 5:32 AM Pacific Time, MLONG wrote:
SO WHERE IS THIS OFF DIRECTORY? BOO
Boo, Contact Floyd at [email protected].   Advise him to add your information, and he will then email it to you when he has updated the list.  Make sure to send it  to him by Thursday.

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

J Brown
on 3/19/08 12:28 am - Omaha, NE
Ah, It is nice to see you Floyd.I was thinking the other day how I missed seeing your smiling face since your new job is taking up so much of your time. But then that is my problem too. I get in to read most days but can't sneek in much time to post Can you tell the boss is out this morning??  Blessings
JeanB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views