OT: Spring Fling 2008-secret pals

Margo M.
on 3/18/08 7:33 am - Elyria, OH
i have had an excellent /innocent question from a newbie--she wanted to go pick her pal and i had to tell her that it will  pick for her once i give the word sunday nite...she understands and is ok with that...... soo-patience folks!!! all is good... now--if anyone else is interested --we are drawing names on sunday nite and the reveal will be May 1st.....PM me with you first and last name and email address and i will get you signed up.... still plenty of time to play!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it fun!!!!!!!!!!
Judy G.
on 3/18/08 8:42 am - Galion, OH
COUNT ME IN....HUGS

Margo M.
on 3/18/08 9:22 am - Elyria, OH
you are already in it!
Judy G.
on 3/18/08 9:34 am - Galion, OH

TEE HEEE HEEEEE JUST CHECKING...LOL

HUGS

Darlene
on 3/18/08 9:00 am
but, you can tell it who you do NOT want also.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 3/18/08 9:21 am - Elyria, OH
this particular person is new so she has no reason to not want someone...it already is programmed not to let repeaters get soemone they had before- i took care of that-- please don't confuse new peeps ,d!
Darlene
on 3/18/08 9:26 am
excuse me, I was only making joke to you.....back to my corner....sorry
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 3/18/08 9:32 am - Elyria, OH
just for that--i hope i get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hugs and stuff.... ***hey-OT--i found the pics from LA convention--well- only the ones i carry around--and i have only one with you in it--standing next to.....drumroll.....me!!! there are a few other pics that would be worthy of sending you-susan maria/kirk aka Crow/ carolyn martin/ teresa c --but they all have--um...me! in them..and i have a pic of sally and jeannie and pat and me in costume..i don't have any others of you tho....so do you want all of those?/i wish i knew where the negatives are cuz i have a feeling tehre are other ppl tho i dunno who...
Darlene
on 3/18/08 9:48 am
can you scan them?    that would be great, even pics without me in em....those were the days....
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 3/18/08 9:51 am - Elyria, OH
yes-they were pat/louise surfaced for a few minutes-she is having problems .. i will put them in snail mail to you ok??it is easier for me...and it is all about me ya know!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views