I hope I am not coming down with something

Mickey S
on 3/17/08 9:57 am - KS
I feel so on edge right now.    Today, just has not been a good day.    My favorite co-worker got on my nerves all day today. She just hums and sings all day long.  And there is no way I can say anything to her because it would start WWIII.  I am walking on egg shells with her anyway. I just wanted to go over and throttle her all day long.  Everytime she started her humming and singing, I turned my radio up.  But only loud enough that I wouldn't get in trouble for having it up too loud and disturb other people.  They just don't understand that we need to be at opposite ends of each other.  Their answer is to put a divider wall up (which hasn't been done yet) But they can't put up a wall high or thick enough to make a difference. Then I get home tonight and have a letter from my PCP's previous office saying they are going to charge me $20 to have my records copied (they have an outside group copy the records) I don't think I have to pay it unless I go through with the copying. Well, they are getting a phone call tomorrow and I am cancelling the request. I refuse to pay for those copies.  No where in there request did it say I was going to have to pay for copying.  It is kind of a long story. My PCP (who is a great Dr) left a practice here and part of the contract was he couldn't practice within 60 miles for at least a year.  I kept him as my PCP and had part of my records moved to his new office last year.  Now, he is able to come back to our area and I have requested those records to be sent to his new practice. And then I get this letter that they are charging me $20.  The way the letter reads I won't get the records till I pay the $20, so I am calling them tomorrow and tell them to keep the stupid records.  I have never been charged to do this before.  And if they were close by I would throttle them too. I know this is not something life threatening, but like I said my nerves are on edge.  I just feel like I am jumping out of my skin.  Not sure what is going on. Well, sorry for going on and on.  Just one of those days. Thanks for listening. Mickey

Fetch   

wvgirl54
on 3/17/08 10:38 am - Omar, WV
Hi Mickey, I hope you aren't coming down with something either.  I just wanted to tell you that you are not suppose to be charged for your records.   I recently changed my pcp Doctor and my Doctor ( I was with for a lot of yrs.) wanted me to pay for my records.  I called my new pcp and told her what was happening with my records and she told me not to worry about it she would get them.  I went to her office and signed a release for my new Doctor to get  my records and she got them and it cost me nothing.  They were gonna charge me $10.00 a page can you imagine?  I have a very thick chart. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Hope you feel better.   Sharon
Mickey S
on 3/17/08 11:43 am - KS
Thanks, Sharon I have never had to pay for my records before.  When I transferred to this clinic, I only had part of my records sent to them.  I knew my Dr. was not going to be there very long and he was returning back here, but had to wait his year out.  I only went to see him once, which they made me do so and all I needed was a referral.  He was glad I came to see him (I drove over an hour) but told me I didn't need to come all the way down for a referral.  But they would not let me have the referral unless I came in to see him. I should have just waited and got my old records from his old practice here in town. Well, they are getting a phone call tomorrow and I am not going to be very happy with them. And my Dr. will probably not be very happy when I go see him this Friday and I tell him what happened. I am feeling better, must just be the jitters or something.   I haven't been eating real good today, so probably need to be more careful. Thanks for listening. Mickey

Fetch   

Sharon H.
on 3/17/08 12:59 pm - Modesto, CA
Hi Mickey!  I am sorry you are having such a bad day.  When the VA asked for my husbands medical records from Kaiser, we had to pay but nothing like $10 a page.  That is ridiculous.   What is the problem with the co-worker?  It sounds like she could be very annoying.  I am glad when I was working I didn't have anyone making annoying noise.  Just people bringing in food that had strong smells.  Specially when I was trying to watch what I ate.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Sharon

Gastric Sleeve on 2-19-13

Mickey S
on 3/17/08 1:38 pm - KS
Hi. Thanks Sharon. My day is getting better.  It is almost bedtime.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.  After I make my phone call to that Dr's office. Co-worker I think is mentally unstable.  First she is a pathological liar.  And a control freak. And a drama queen. But then when it helps her out she can be just the sweetest thing.  And she is always going around telling everybody how religious she is.  But she would not talk to me for over a month because she was mad at me.  A grudge-holder. Such a Christian attitude.  And she has an opinion about everything and everybody.  Let's just say I have learned to watch my back. I could go on and on but don't want to take up all this space.  I think she sings and hums when she is upset, not necessarily with me.  She has a lot of family problems and everybody has to hear about it.  Like I said a drama queen. LOL  I love my job but do not like sharing a cubicle with her. Luckily, it is a large cubicle, but lately not large enough.  So their answer is to make our cubicle into two cubicles.  One day I heard her talking about me to some clients that I have to deal with and I told her I was not going to let her talk about me.  She said "I wasn't big enough to stop her" Nobody seemed to think that was a threat. So, what do you do.  She has been disciplined about alot of things I have been told, but seems to get away with stuff anyway. I think they are afraid of her. she is always threatening lawsuits. Okay, enough of that. How are you doing?   Well, I better get going.  I am getting really really tired. Take care, Mickey

Fetch   

peggy H.
on 3/17/08 2:21 pm
Mickey, Ear Plugs.......Buy a whole box of the puppies, Set the box on your desk top,  Use a new pair each day,  Hey , I 've seen yellow and orange, blue and green ones.  Put them in your ear just enough so you can't hear your cubbie mate, but not so that you can't hear the phone ring.  Maybe you could wear matching outfits with your earplugs......Hope you got a chuckle, Hugs dear sister, Peg
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
Mickey S
on 3/17/08 9:21 pm - KS
Hey, that is funny!  I didn't know they came in so many colors. That might be a good idea.  I have a little MP3 player that I listen to sometime, but to tell you the truth that doesn't even help, you can stll hear her moaning. LOL I feel better this morning. So, hopefully today will go better. It's good to see you, Miss Lady in Red. Hugs back to you. Mickey

Fetch   

MLONG
on 3/17/08 10:34 pm - Wales , MA

HON THE ONLY THING YOU ARE COMMING DOWN WITH IS A  CO WORKER WITH NO SENSE  BEST THIG IS YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO HOME WITH HER.  CHIN UP SMILE AND ENJOY LIFE WE ALL HERE FEEL FOR YOU  BOO 

Mickey S
on 3/18/08 3:35 am - KS
Hi, thanks I agree with you.  But sometimes she gets on my nerves easier than others. Even though I have had a hysterectomy, I still think I have PMS symptoms. Thanks again, Mickey

Fetch   

peggy H.
on 3/18/08 12:44 am
I picked up my earplugs from the sports dept. at Wallyworld. So Im thinking you could pick them up at any sports store.  I use mine when my honey man starts his tapping...thumping....ratling...nervous giggling of just about anthing around him....sure saves having a fight, and my nerves can settle down.  The thing is,  My guy doesn't know he is doing anything that I can't stand, he is just relieving his own tension.   Sooooo, thoes cute colored earplugs sure come in handy.  Have a joyful spring, Peg in : The sun is shinning today, The air is 40 degrees, Spring has started popping the buds out on our trees, The snow has just about melted from two days ago. Red
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views