What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Tuesday!

Linda S.
on 3/17/08 9:19 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello everyone. I want you to know that I am going to kill my family,first my daughter,then my oldest grandson. She wakes me at 8 to see if I want to go to a drive-in,then she gives my grandson the key to come over at 9:15 to get his money he left on the TV. It takes me an hour to fall back to sleep and I get up between 3 and 4 in the morning. I am going to work with not enough sleep...I am gonna put them down.....smile. B- Yogurt and Kashi Medley L- Filet Gumbo D- Roast Beef and Lima Beans Bye for now..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/17/08 9:37 pm - CA
Oh No, Linda! I'm sorry your sleep was disrupted last night!  Yikes.  Sure hope you make it through the day!  Take care of yourself. I have no food today.  Prep for colonoscopy.  So....... B- Water S- Ice water at work! L- Chicken broth (if I can get it down) S- Half Lightly! (Yum!) D- Not sure I'll still be alive but.......    Water! It's all good though!  Then end result (no pun intended!)  I can do anything for one day, right?  Hugs, Kathi
ceeidee
on 3/17/08 10:54 pm
Kathi, I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow...you are very brave to go to work.... I am suppose to have one too...actually last year... Take Care, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

KathiKins
on 3/17/08 11:32 pm - CA
Thanks, Cheryl, I'm better off at work.  Less food here to tempt me today!  LOL  I have to have one before seeing the surgeon to schedule my surgery so if I must....... I must!  I'm thinking The Little Engine That Could........ I think I can.  I think I can.  I think I can.  So I guess I can!  LOL It's all good. Kathi
Linda S.
on 3/18/08 12:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Kathi, you are a highly accomplished woman, darn right you can do it!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/18/08 5:09 am - CA
Oh what support I have with you by my side! I have a daughter in Phoenix as well, Linda, so if you need a spare I share! Hang in there, my friend, Kathi
Linda S.
on 3/18/08 12:47 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile...you are so sweet, I hope everything went well today. Please don't stay away, no one cares what you are eating, post about anything....something must be eating you..sometimes..GRIN. Hugs!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

peggy H.
on 3/18/08 1:41 am
Yes Kathi, You are Woman and we hear you Roar.  You'll be good to go for tomorrow, The deed will be done and you can get on with the udder stuff, heehee.  Ya know , all the stuff that you have done pre-surgery is just a test of your indurance, right?  They could have just asked you if you can handle stressful stuff.  But you know how that goes, they got to have the test results to get on with this new chapter in your life. Soooooo, Since that is the case, Show that you are made of Super Strong Stuff. March into the room tomorrow with your Bunny ears a flappin, Huggels dear girl, Peg
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
KathiKins
on 3/18/08 5:08 am - CA
Thanks, Peg! You always, ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.  I can just picture me walking in with bunny ears on.  They would surely remember me alright wouldn't they?  LOL  At least I'll have a smile going tomorrow.......   I'll be just fine.  Today is going easier than I expected.  Not sure how many ways I can drink water though..... I'm going to "chew" ice for dinner!  Yum..... Hugs back at ya! Kathi
MLONG
on 3/17/08 9:38 pm - Wales , MA
good morning ! I had a glass of protein with a banana  sour dough toast coffee lunch lean cuisine - grilled chicken caesar supper pork chops w/ apple sauce  AM - 3 min run today is a wonderfull day Boo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views