This isn't good...

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 4:08 pm - Columbus, GA
2am, and do you know where your resident sailor is? .... wide awake... Got up at 6am, so should be plenty sleepy, but here I am... *sigh* Guess I will go rummage through the medicine cabinet and see what's there... might get lucky and find some morphine Hope this goes away as I adjust... never though I would suddenly get so much energy that I would not be able to sleep.... Just ate a protein bar and some peanuts.... gotta go lie down now because my little doggie is giving me dirty looks.... she doesn't like her schedule rearranged
Aime B.
on 3/17/08 8:02 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hope you found some dreams!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

Judy G.
on 3/17/08 10:37 pm - Galion, OH

HOPE YOU ARE GETTING SOME REST MARC....IT HAPPENS TO ALL OF AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP....SO WHAT KND OF LITTLE DOG DO YOU HAVE? I HAVE A SHIH TZU NAME IS BANDIT....HE IS MY LIFELINE RIGHT NOW....

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 10:53 pm - Columbus, GA
I have a little white mutt... got her at the pound 8 years ago http://www.woodhelp.com/DoggieGardening.jpg
Judy G.
on 3/17/08 11:02 pm - Galion, OH

AWWW SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A WESTHILAND WHITE TERRIER NOT A MUTT!!! LOL

HUGS

Musicmama88
on 3/18/08 12:37 am - Danville, IN
I did that too Marc,,so started taking some melatonin about a half hour before I went to bed. My doggie was confused as well..LOL Be Blessed Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 3/18/08 1:32 am
Marc...hope you are getting some sleep now. I just went through a period like that..it can be rough.  Morphine....lol Hugs, connie d
Linda S.
on 3/18/08 10:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Poor baby,I know the feeling...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/18/08 11:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Of course, I probably need the nap more than you!! LOL...nite nite,hope every one sleeps tight.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 388 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1189 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views