OK... one last time... please...

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 6:00 am - Columbus, GA
I am having trouble summing all of this information up... you know us guys, we gotta have a schematic or a set of blue prints or something... I don't know what to count! I got real confused at the store... but I kinda knew to NOT buy bread, crackers, rice, pasta, or anything with sugar in it... although it seems everything has sugar in it! I think they thought I was a shoplifter since I was in the store so long... I must have read a bazillion labels! I know Linda answered some of this already... just trying to get it all together since manana is approaching quickly! Help! (geez... I am such a wuss ) How many.............. or what limit for.......... Sugar grams? Calories? Carbs? Protein? Salt? I am planning on following this.... Breakfast - Oatmeal or 2 eggs and cheese, maybe some ham, with hot sauce or A protein shake with fruit, probably a banana or Yogurt - not sure about the kashi.. but I will give it a try Tuna omelett (just seeing if your paying attention) Lunch - Tuna and a salad, or a tuna salad or Ham and cheese chunks or Basically, a meat and a veggie type of thing.... or Soup and some cheese or Chili or Pintos and cheese or A frozen meal if trapped... Dinner - Meat (pork chop, ground steak, ham steak, turkey, or chicken or fish)and veggies and a salad or Chili or Pintos and cheese, or onions no cheese... Basically, that's all I got for now... but will of course be reading all of your inputs and adding and subtracting as I go along... Thanks again... if you can direct me to a site that actually lists all the numbers, i.e. Calories, sugar, fat, carbs, etc, etc. I would be grateful, but if you know them please just list them! ... this might also be a good eye opener for others too...
annette R.
on 3/17/08 6:40 am - ithaca, NY
Marc, Try    fitday.com . You can plug in your foods and find out how many calories, grams of whatever is in your food. It will give you a running total of your daily intake too. Easier than doing the math as you eat. Tuna omelette  might not be so bad. Tuna and egg salad is yummy. You try it first and let us know. Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Darlene
on 3/17/08 8:20 am
You may find some things that help here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/nutrition/cmsID,10282/mode,content/a,cms/
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views