Mystery Box Hits San Juan Capistrano

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 6:48 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with

The Mystery Box made it to San Juan Capistrano Already!!!!  OMG, you wouldn't believe the choices.    Don't know how many items I am supposed to keep, but I settled on keeping 5 out of the 12 items Darlene sent.  Naturally, I replaced these 5 items with "stuff" that may have immense value (that depends) and no particular practical use (in my opinion). Thank you, Darlene!   I can't imagine how you wouldn't have needed each and every one of those treasures.   Am I to share with everyone what I got to keep?   I won't tell them what's in the box now, but it's not a gift voucher. The box is on it's way to Kathi next - since that's only about 30 miles.   I hope you enjoy receiving the box of goodies as much as I did.    It shouldn't take tooooooo long!

Darlene
on 3/17/08 7:06 am
wow, there was 5 things in there that you liked? yipee, sure you can share....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 7:14 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Darlene,   Thank you for the Bamboo Skewers (I make k-bobs alot & I also can use these to lite the burner on the stove that won't lite like it should). Thank you for the foot file - can you believe I've never had anything like this in my life?  My porr feet have never had any pampering & they deserve it! I love the Diddle Pad - I won'd explain what it is, but will let everyone use their imagination! Thank you for the Best Buddies socks - the are delightful & are appropriate for the way I dress & the kinds of places I go! Thank you especially for the little Angel with her Teddy - I guess even an Angel needs a Teddy Bear! Many HUGS coming your way -  Jan
Margo M.
on 3/17/08 7:52 am - Elyria, OH
awwwwwww i'm a teddy bear collector...awwwwwwwwwwww
Darlene
on 3/17/08 8:00 am
I had some new OH magazines I was going to put in there also, but forgot.......
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 3/17/08 8:02 am - Elyria, OH
well just send those directly to me cuz you know everyone else will take them out!! hehe!!!
Darlene
on 3/17/08 8:04 am
Jan, How do I get a picture in my post?
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 8:21 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
You have to load the pic in your photos first (I created a separate album that is visible only to me), then do a copy (Control C if windows), to put it in your clipboard.  Then, in the body of the post, do a Paste (control V if windows) and Walaaaaa!
Darlene
on 3/17/08 8:24 am
hmmm ok, I'll try....
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Darlene
on 3/17/08 8:32 am
doesn't work for me...I copy and paste and it won't do it.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views