What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 5/13/19 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! It's been a while I know - I will try to be more regular here. Hit the gym this morning for 15 kms on the recumbent bike. Was good to get back there as well.

Had a super busy weekend getting the trailer ready for camping next weekend (can't wait). We got a ton of things done around the house as well. This was my favorite project that we accomplished:

I had those frames forever (and I mean ever!) and we finally got some pictures printed at Costco and got them hung. That wall has been bare for so long and now it looks like the pictures just belong there.

3 yrs 1 month

GF - small banana

B - tuna sandwich on 35 calorie bread

S - greek yogurt, strawberries

L - taco salad

S - beef cubes

D - rib eye steak, maybe some cauliflower

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/13/19 5:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Ginnny those frames look great!! We want to do something like that. I have some photos printed but I want to get some more recent ones.

Today I have a doctor's appointment and then my mom is coming over. She will be here for about a week. DH and I might go for lunch, but I find it hard to stick to my plan when we go out these days. Still working on my challenge for the month but I think I need to be a little better because I have been stalled for a couple days. We went out for dinner last night and I had a little bit of potato, but otherwise I was good :)

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - bunless burger

Snack - pepperettes and cheese

Dinner - bunless burger

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 5/13/19 8:27 am

Good morning all. Those frames and pictures do look like they belong on that wall Ginny. Great job! I didn't do any pictures this weekend but I DID get one of my dressers fully purged of what doesn't fit and ended up with 2 garbage bags to donate to the local women's shelter.

B - triple zero greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

L - chicken veggie soup, few goldfish crackers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - leftover chicken, asparagus

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics