Torani sugar free syrup

Jo_Jo
on 2/25/16 10:33 am
RNY on 02/09/16

Hello. To all you fellow Canadians... I was very happy to find Torani sugar free syrups at Fortinos and NoFrills. I only found vanilla and caramel so far. They cost 5.49 per bottle. In the coffee aisle. 

crqvingchange
on 2/25/16 12:40 pm

You might also like Jordon's Skinny Syrups.  The cost is usually around $5.99.  I have found them in Winners, Marshalls, Bed Bath and Beyond.  The flavours I have seen are Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso, Salted Caramel, Caramel Pecan, English Toffee, Mango, Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Turtle, Tiramisu, Gingerbread, Cinnamon just to name a few.  They are a little sweeter than the Torani, so I actually use a little less.  Good with oatmeal, yogurt, coffee, hot chocolate, have also used it in baking.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo_Jo
on 2/25/16 7:05 pm
RNY on 02/09/16

Thank you. They sound delicious. I'm having a terrible time getting protein in. I've tried all the popular, already prepared, drinks; but I can't get them down - too sweet & they smell terrible. I hate yogurt. So I'm hoping the syrups help the protein go down. 

crqvingchange
on 2/25/16 8:14 pm

If you drink decaf coffee or tea, you can add ready to drink vanilla protein shakes to the coffee as a creamer.  Throughout the course of the day if you drink enough coffee you can finish a shake.  Also try adding unflavoured protein powder (Bulk Barn sells unflavoured whey protein isolate) to soup, oatmeal, dips.  Hope this helps.  I really hate the overly sweet taste of ready to drink protein shakes.  You can also add decaf coffee crystals and ice to a vanilla shake and make an iced coffee.  

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics