Chips

Zavz
on 5/28/14 4:23 am - Canada

I read about Simply 7 Quinoa Chips on the RNY Forum. Thought they sounded good but assumed they would be only available in the States since I had never heard of them. Saw them today at the Richtree Market in the Eaton Centre while I was walking around at lunch. I bought the cheddar flavour. Just tried one. They are very good. Taste like Sun Chips. 50 grams. (I would likely eat 25 grams) is 240 cals. 10 grams of fat. 3 grams of sugar and 15 grams of protein. 

Patm
on 5/28/14 4:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I problem would be stopping at the 25 grams. Sound too good lol

highlandbear
on 5/28/14 5:03 am - Canada

do you know how they are made. If it is oven baked or deep fried. I can not do any deep fried stuff or I am sick

Zavz
on 5/28/14 5:09 am - Canada

The bag says baked. And they tasted baked...in my expert opinion. lol

Marny B.
on 5/28/14 10:23 am - Canada
These would be a giant problem food for me. I am not so good at moderation. :0)

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

lexxiblue
on 5/29/14 1:11 am
RNY on 01/11/12

same with me Marny... you know that old saying... "betcha can't eat just one"... well.. even if i were to count them out.. naw.. i'd be counting all day long... RED FLAG FOOD FOR ME! ratssssssss!

Karen M.
on 5/29/14 5:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

These sound delicious! Too delicious. Waaaaaay too delicious for me. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Mary A.
on 6/2/14 1:47 am

The absolute BEST crunch type item for bariatric patients, IMHO is Revival Soy Chips....they come in such a variety of flavours and are absolutely awesome.  I don't think they are available in Canada...I could be wrong..but if you can get them (in any way) it's worth it.  I don't think I am supposed to provide links to products..but here are the flavours available:

BBQ Bliss Soy Chips Naturally Nice Soy Chips Salsa Sass Soy Chips Honey Mustard Heaven Soy Chips Rev-it-Up Ranch Soy Chips Lightly Salted Sunshine Soy Chips Oh My! Apple Pie Soy Chips Roasted Garlic and Herbs Goodness Soy Chips Jalapeño -n- Cheddar Cha Cha Soy Chips Sour Cream -n- Onion Dream Soy Chips Sea Salt -n- Vinegar Voyage Soy Chips

(the Apple pie is a really good substitute for a dessert)...LOL. and they all have amazing flavour

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active