Liquid Bowel Movements?

Jessica D.
on 8/5/13 10:07 pm - Canada

I am not sure if I need to be worried or not so I knew this was a good place to go...........for about 4 days now my bowel movements have been liquid.......it is so bad that I thought I had to fart the other day and there was more then just gas..............I am having these bm's several times a day....................do I need to worry? What could be causing this? I am 8 months out.

2mar
on 8/5/13 10:16 pm
RNY on 09/20/12

? developing lactose intolerance? Phone the nurse at your center 

Jessica D.
on 8/5/13 10:25 pm - Canada

Have not had any milk products........

Charlene Straus
on 8/5/13 10:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

do you have a fever? Did you eat something that wasn't good? Might you have the flu?

Jessica D.
on 8/5/13 10:58 pm - Canada

No fever....feel fine except for the bm's

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/13 2:42 am - Straford, Canada

have the same every now and then, can't trace it to any particular food or food group, just NEVER trust a fart and make sure you're near a can in the early morning and late afternoon (at least that seems to be my timing of these "events").  

JJ_
on 8/6/13 2:52 am

Please contact your bariatric centre for advice.  Speak with the APN.  You need professional guidance as you should not have liquid bowel movements for this long.  They will want to know your food journal information.

Good luck,

Judy

Pawsitive_One
on 8/6/13 12:28 pm
RNY on 07/02/13

I agree with Judy...definitely call the bariatric center.  

If you can, drink more water to try and avoid getting dehydrated.   I hope things clear up for you soon!

RnY: July 2nd, 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics