Update to Cancelled Surgery....I did it!!

Karla Tolentino
on 6/2/12 1:28 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hi everyone!! First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your support and advices you gave me the past 2 days.....I really appreciate it!! I took some of the advices I was given and called back the Bariatric Clinic at St. Joes in Hamilton, asked to talk to the person in charge of booking the surgeries and I explained absolutely everything, how I felt, all the troubles of getting my mom to come to Canada for my surgery, my time off from work, the EI issue, etc, etc,. She heard me and promess me she would call me back on monday with some news....guess what!! she called me this morning and told me my surgery was programmed for Monday !!! yay!!! She says she called the 3 surgeons to ask for their times and exposed them my situation and only one of them, apparently the Leader of them all, the boss,  a Dr Unberry (I really don't know how to spell his  name, but this is what I got from her) he volunteer to do it after the 4 daily surgeries he has on monday ( I would kiss his feet!!!), so I have to be at St. Joes at 1:30pm monday!! I'm soooo excited!! (let's just hope there is no more emergencies that day) I just wanted to share the good news with you!! THANKS AGAIN :)

the44plan
on 6/2/12 1:36 am - Lake Huron
RNY on 07/13/12
thats wonderful news!!  very exciting!!!!!!   All the best on Monday :)
Referral: Oct 2011   Surgery Date: HRRH July 13th (Friday) 2012        
Tammie

Hanneli xoxo
on 6/2/12 1:38 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12
It is probably Dr Anvari

COngratulations Sometimes standing up and speaking for ourselves works :D

smiley_k
on 6/2/12 1:53 am
 Glad to hear it all worked out! Good luck on Monday!
Katie  ♥     

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/12 1:56 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Many Congratulations.
jennjennx
on 6/2/12 1:59 am - Etobicoke, Canada
RNY on 06/15/12
Congrats!!! That's wonderful news :-)
mollyandboo
on 6/2/12 2:17 am - Canada
congrats!!! and good luck..
Lizzie54
on 6/2/12 3:09 am - Canada
This is wonderful news!!! So happy for you....Good Luck...I hope someone will post for you after you are done?
Liz   

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/12 3:36 am
Moselle
on 6/2/12 3:40 am - Athens, Canada
 Awesome news! I wish you all the best for Monday and a speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics