stabbing

highlandbear
on 11/17/11 10:21 am - Canada
Just found out a person that I work out with once in awhile and we go for tea together was stabbed last week while she was walking home.  She did not know the guy and he knifed her more than once. She does not have great family support in fact her parents have not even been to see her yet at the hospital.  I am going to go and see her tomorrow.  There is only 2 of us that knows what happen. She is going to need so much support in the next few months. I can not even imagine what is going through her mind. I do know she is not ready to talk about it but when she is I am promising her I will be there for her. I just hope that they catch this guy soon. He attacked a guy also in a different part of the city. The guy is coming up from behind so you don't have a chance to defend yourself. Like you could even if he came from the front. I am pretty upset tonight and just need to be able to get it off my chest. Please remember her in your prayers tonight and if you don't say prayers than send some good thoughts and vibes her way. she needs them
Barb
Karen M.
on 11/17/11 10:23 am - Mississauga, Canada
The police should have referred her to victim services for support and counselling - I hope she gets both.  A very scary and sad situation, Barb.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

highlandbear
on 11/18/11 12:24 pm - Canada
I hope that they have Karen. Right now i dont want to ask to many questions. she was able to tell them what he looks like. i  am going to let her do the talking when she is ready. 
Megan M.
on 11/17/11 10:23 am - Canada
It's sad that there are so many mixed up people in this world.  Your friend is very fortunate to have you.  I will keep you both in my prayers.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Eileen C.
on 11/17/11 10:38 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Barb

Sorry to hear of the stabbing of your friend, sending healing vibes and warm hugs to you and your

friend, as you also need them, your friend is fortunate to have you as a friend 

Take care and good luck to your friend, hopefully they will find the person responsible and hopefully

no one else will be injured

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
highlandbear
on 11/18/11 12:26 pm - Canada
Thanks for the hugs.  I do hope that they catch the guy soon. I know it is never safe to be out at night but this makes it even worse and it was not real late before 8.
Eileen C.
on 11/18/11 7:58 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Barb

I am sorry again to hear that it was early in the evening when your friend was stabbed, makes you

wonder how safe are we when this happens so early in the evening, but have heard that it happens a

lot of time in broad daylight as well, there certainly is not a good time etc for this to happen.

Hopefully she is now on the road of recovery and with all the prayers she will heal emotionally and

mentally as well as physically.

I do hope that they will find and punish the one responsible for this terrible action.

And I will keep you and your friend in my prayers.

Take care and continued safety wished for everyone  

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
PatXYZ
on 11/17/11 10:48 am
So sorry to hear about your friend Barb. Where did this happen?
Joy D.
on 11/17/11 11:22 am - Hamilton, Canada
 omg Barb I'm so sry to hear about ur friend and the other person who was attacked, can i ask where abouts this happened  so i can keep my eyes and ears open when i am out and did this happen during daylight of night, i don't stray to far from my car when i am out  but it only take a sec for some nut to destroy someones life.

my thoughts are with ur friend and other person as well with you to guide you all with help and healing vibes, such a horrible situation to have happened.

best of luck to all, 

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

highlandbear
on 11/18/11 12:29 pm - Canada
there has been two attacks Joy and not even close to each other. not late at night between 7:30 and 8 at night. That is not late to be walking home in my eyes. The other guy did not even know he got stabbed.  He thought he got punch in the back went to his friend place took coat off and his friend say the blood and got his friend to the hospital. It has been on the news.
Most Active
Recent Topics