had a date with dr. nan yesterday morning

Donna C.
on 11/9/11 4:22 am - Durham Region, Canada
 tummy tuck and bat wings removal completed!! wow!!! 

Feel amazing!!  he cut off 12 lbs!! woo hoo!!!!!!!

HW/SW/CW/Orig GW/New GW   328/311/161/153/142   LOVE my RNY!!!!      

Brenda T.
on 11/9/11 4:26 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Nice!! May I ask how much that cost?

How are you feeling?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Donna C.
on 11/9/11 4:43 am - Durham Region, Canada
 i'm feeling really good - plastic surgery much easier than my rny was. it cst $6K with Ohip approval for a pannectomy. 

HW/SW/CW/Orig GW/New GW   328/311/161/153/142   LOVE my RNY!!!!      

Brenda T.
on 11/9/11 5:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so glad you are feeling so well.  Congrats!!  A whole new new. Was it hard to get Ohip coverage for the one part?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

NervousNelly57
on 11/9/11 4:48 am - Guelph, Canada

Congratulations!  Thank you for sharing the cost, too. It sounds reasonable enough.

PatXYZ
on 11/9/11 6:00 am
Congrats! I've only ever heard good things about this doc.
tango123
on 11/9/11 6:29 am
Congrats....I am too most likely going to use him at some point. Let me know your results. ~12 lbs wow!
Radiogirl39
on 11/9/11 6:30 am - Canada
That's so exciting!  I would actually expect there to be more pain.  I hope to go see him for panni and some boobage.  My RNY is Friday and I'm wondering how long they tell you to wait before getting the panni removal.

Julie

sam1am
on 11/9/11 7:15 am
 I'm really happy for you, Donna!  It must feel good!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/11 7:35 am - Canada
Congrats Donna. Sounds like things went really well. I see him next Thursday hopefully to get a date and final costing. I'd like to get my arms done too but not sure if it's something I can afford. We shall see.
Take care and happy healing
Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics