Food ideas for DH & son that don't really cook

Nancie R.
on 11/12/05 12:06 am - De Pere, WI
I have a husband and teenage boy and really need menu ideas they can do themself and are healthy. They are your basic need to pop it in oven or microwave kind of cooks. Most of the time no one is home at the same time for meals now and if I cook a meal, most of it gets wasted as they won't bother to reheat a leftover unless they find it all in one container. They would be capable of making meals but truly they need stuff they can eat that doesn't take much time to make. Any ideas? Thanks Nanciejavascript:setMainIcon('specs',15,15) javascript:setMainIcon('specs',15,15)
kimmyk85
on 11/12/05 7:50 am - delaware, OH
Nancy, Your husband and son need food ideas to cook in the microwave or oven that is easy to do but, they won't re-heat leftovers did I read that correctly? I would imagine if you make a healthy dinner and they're not home to eat it, when they do get home they'll eat....if they're hungry enough...they'll eat anything. Buy healthy cookbooks and go from there. Or buy Healthy Choice meals to keep in the freezer when you're not home.
Most Active